• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Villains and Heroes: Eternal Strife

I'll wait for those then. Thank you.

EDIT: One more question actually; what exactly is the structure for this going to be?
This RP will be a hybrid of plot lines and combat involving 2 or more super humans. All plots don't have to be hero VS villain but a story arc will mostly compromise of at least 1 battle between a hero and a villain.

This RP will be a hybrid of plot lines and combat involving 2 or more super humans. All plots don't have to be hero VS villain but a story arc will mostly compromise of at least 1 battle between a hero and a villain.

I'm a little confused by that explanation, but I suppose I'll have to wait and see.

Is the plan to be a little more detailed than that thread? Also, since you were asking for a writer, I'm assuming that the plan was to have more of a story than that thread as well. Is this also the case?
Yeah. That was the case. It will be more detail than that thread since there are barriers in what was once the forum.

I'll be honest, I overcommitted to RPs during my exam period, and I need to drop out. Just figured I'd mention it rather than wholly vanish.

_Line 213 _Line 213 , writers help with managing the story arc progression. We expect writers to sign up with characters, and help with the flow of the story. We do need writers to be somewhat active.

Writers also help to create new ideas for story arcs. By the way, Eternal Strife runs on a 7 arc system. If you were to be a writer, you'd be invited to the private Discord. You would also get either a moderator or admin role. That's for Golden to decide.

You could help us with ideas for story arcs. You'd help with the flow of the story, and making sure it moves along at a steady pace.

_Line 213 _Line 213 , writers help with managing the story arc progression. We expect writers to sign up with characters, and help with the flow of the story. We do need writers to be somewhat active.

Writers also help to create new ideas for story arcs. By the way, Eternal Strife runs on a 7 arc system. If you were to be a writer, you'd be invited to the private Discord. You would also get either a moderator or admin role. That's for Golden to decide.

You could help us with ideas for story arcs. You'd help with the flow of the story, and making sure it moves along at a steady pace.

If possible, I'd like to know more about the current trajectory of things before I confirm my interest. That is to say, where things are currently headed (if such has been decided), unrevealed setting information to work with (if any), etcetera.

_Line 213 _Line 213 , the RP has just started. We are looking to recruit more users who can RP. We're also looking for just a couple more writers and mods. We have most of the actual story arc progression planned out. Most of the RP has already been planned. And, we have a lot of lore that was made. It's not classified anymore, since it has been released on the RP thread. It's on here, at the very bottom of the thread. We've got the geography of the city, politics, climate, the greater map, and history of the universe. More lore will be added, such as culture, city development, and more. There's also a short prologue at the beginning of the thread, that explains where the city is now, and what the city has already gone through. You can check out everything that I've mentioned here: Villains and Heroes: Eternal Strife: Roleplaying Thread

_Line 213 _Line 213 , the RP has just started. We are looking to recruit more users who can RP. We're also looking for just a couple more writers and mods. We have most of the actual story arc progression planned out. Most of the RP has already been planned. And, we have a lot of lore that was made. It's not classified anymore, since it has been released on the RP thread. It's on here, at the very bottom of the thread. We've got the geography of the city, politics, climate, the greater map, and history of the universe. More lore will be added, such as culture, city development, and more. There's also a short prologue at the beginning of the thread, that explains where the city is now, and what the city has already gone through. You can check out everything that I've mentioned here: Villains and Heroes: Eternal Strife: Roleplaying Thread

I'll read over the setting as it currently stands, and see if it's something that I'd be interested in working with. I should be done with checking over everything in about a day or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back