• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Villainous craving

Virus

Official enby virus
NOTE: I WANT TO TRY FORUMS FOR THIS, I WILL MESSAGE IF YOU WANT BUT IM BRANCHING OUT

ah yes, villainous. The classic blackhat, and others. Yes... they were quite villainous (pun intended)
I'm looking for a one on one involving villainous.

Because Of quarantine, I have lots Of time on my hands. And, lots Of ideas. Here's one I'm looking for now.

Couple rules:
I'm looking for someone to play blackhat, but if he's not your thing, then I'm willing to double up. I just need a blackhat partner ^^
I DO NOT ROLE PLAY SMUT, AT...ALL. GO DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE
Please be comfortable with a minor. I'm 14 years of age, and pretty literate. Please be comfortable, if not then this is not for you.
Be willing to chat on discord. I will message you a discord tag for chatter.
Please be literate. I'm semi-literate, meaning I can pump out three paragraphs per character. Four is pushing it.
And lastly, just have fun. Coding is not needed though I will use it just to make it nicer ^^

I have an oc I'm willing to play, her character page is on my character page. Note: she is a murderer.

I will get back to you soon with a forum, if I forget within thirty minutes of replying, feel free to make a forum and tag me. I'm always busy and tired (teenagers are always tired, lol)

Hi, I'm a Black Hat roleplayer, I also have a lot of time in my hands due quarentine and am looking for a full time partner to play Dr. Flug.

I'm 20 yr. from Brazil and my timezone is GMT-3. I'm an experienced literate roleplayer with third person focus. I can write from a single paragraph to full on novella length depending on my level of creativity at the moment. Hope to hear from you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back