• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Villain academy

Who should be the first hero to die?

• Spiderman from marvel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robin from DC universe

• Johnny cage from mortal kombat

• Tails from sonic

• Neji from naruto

• Total voters
Alex rolled his eyes and walked down the eerie path moving away from the squid's corpses. "Of course no. Did those things even slightly resemble a Hydra to you?" He asked coldly as he continued to stroll down the path at a leisurely pace.

@Jesters Court

The Chimera once again got in a crouching position as it listened waiting to see if the newly created creature would come closer. When it did, the chimera growled before pouncing at it. It landed on the goliath, putting all it's weight on it pretty much crushing it into the ground.

@pbtenchi @Cressida Lemercier

When the two had entered the new area the environment changed as if on cue. Before there were clear skies not a single cloud in sight. However as the two had fought through the enemies more clouds seemed to gather, and now it was raining. The sky began to rumble as bright flashes followed by ear splitting sounds soon filled the air.

Moments after this surprise storm appeared, there was one sound tat was even louder than all the thunder. It was the deafening roar of their target, the elemental Dragon. It didn't take long for this dragon to come into view as it landed heavily on the ground making the earth shake. Rearing on it's kind legs it let out another tremendous roar, when it landed back on all fours it glared over at the two, a huge killing intent leaving it.

Even without going on it's hind legs this beast easily towered over them, being close to twenty, maybe thirty stories tall. Electricity sparked off of him, and you could feel the overwhelming power of the beast. "This is my territory you filthy creatures! I do not know what possessed you to come here... But that was a grave mistake on your part!!"

@ZevVeli @Anaxileah

Last edited by a moderator:
Peaceswore said:
Alex rolled his eyes and walked down the eerie path moving away from the squid's corpses. "Of course no. Did those things even slightly resemble a Hydra to you?" He asked coldly as he continued to stroll down the path at a leisurely pace.
@Jesters Court

The Chimera once again got in a crouching position as it listened waiting to see if the newly created creature would come closer. When it did, the chimera growled before pouncing at it. It landed on the goliath, putting all it's weight on it pretty much crushing it into the ground.

When the two had entered the new area the environment changed as if on cue. Before there were clear skies not a single cloud in sight. However as the two had fought through the enemies more clouds seemed to gather, and now it was raining. The sky began to rumble as bright flashes followed by ear splitting sounds soon filled the air.

Moments after this surprise storm appeared, there was one sound tat was even louder than all the thunder. It was the deafening roar of their target, the elemental Dragon. It didn't take long for this dragon to come into view as it landed heavily on the ground making the earth shake. Rearing on it's kind legs it let out another tremendous roar, when it landed back on all fours it glared over at the two, a huge killing intent leaving it.

Even without going on it's hind legs this beast easily towered over them, being close to twenty, maybe thirty feet tall. Electricity sparked off of him, and you could feel the overwhelming power of the beast. "This is my territory you filthy creatures! I do not know what possessed you to come here... But that was a grave mistake on your part!!"

@ZevVeli @Anaxileah
... Yuu followed behind him and gulped as soon as he mentioned Hydra ...

"H..Hydra?!"

As the Chimera pinned the goliath to the ground, the skull belts mouths opened, firing a multitude of poison darts at the chimera, and the baby skull in ,the head started crying, the danger alarm Pb had built in. And in turn opened its mouth, to fire the last trick Pbtenchi had installed in the goliath. It wrapped its long arms around the Chimera, beams of light escaped the head has it initiated self destruct. Pbtenchi lifted up Lucia over his back and opened the amulet portal to the academy with his remaining arm. @Peaceswore @Cressida Lemercier

Peaceswore said:

Even without going on it's hind legs this beast easily towered over them, being close to twenty, maybe thirty feet tall. Electricity sparked off of him, and you could feel the overwhelming power of the beast. "This is my territory you filthy creatures! I do not know what possessed you to come here... But that was a grave mistake on your part!!"

@ZevVeli @Anaxileah
"Too be perfectly frank and honest!" Neckros shouted to the dragon backing away slowly, "Our mentor sent us to kill you, I'm fairly certain that this was an exercise in futility and she is either trying to kill us, or prove to some of the more arrogant members of our class that there are creatures far beyond our abilities and comprehension. Which, incidentally, is not a lesson I needed to be taught. I thought that we'd be fighting a lowly drake, at worst, then we were assigned to come and slay you. As you are still intelligent and capable of speech this leads me to conclude that you killed the exharent necromancer responsible for the Dread rats in the previous room, or that you yourself are a necromancer. If you would be so kind as to tell me which one is the case, that would be greatly appreciated, as it will mean the difference between the two of us running away, and running away pissing ourselves and screaming like little children."

Sadie sighed before she felt strong arms and a large body around her. "You my friend, are an life saver, literally," Sadie kissed his forehead before jumping out of his arms and seeing the mess he made.

"Look at what ya did, Mama's gonna have to clean it all up," Sadie laughed before puffling out her rifle, dismantling the gun, she pulled out other pieces and turned it into a sniper.

"Ding dong the bitch is dead," the sound of a bullet was heard and soon a harpy faling through the sky.

"The clock struck one and down it come," another shot sounded as Sadie pulled out a sword. And turned to Steve.

"Launch me,"

(2 - 2)

In the middle of the battle, she actually kissed him! (On the forehead) but never the less! With that she brought a light red color to his cheeks. His shoulders began to itch like hell when the healing factor kicked in, and it was driving him crazy so while sadie off'd a pair of harpies with her sniper rifle steve reached out to the harpy that fell down together with her. He gripped the lifeless body and began to wolf it down as quickly as possible, his healing visibly increasing in speed. When Sadie said that she wanted him to launch her he laughed out loudly (lol). "If that is your wish, young lady, who am i to deny it..? Just make sure that you land on your feet." And with that he carefully grabbed her around her waist, picked her up and placed her feet on the palm of his other hand. He took aim, pulled his arm back and with a hefty swing, sadie shot forward like a bullet, right into the harpies. "Maybe that was a bit too much..?" He mumbled to himself watching her go.

Sadie screamed slightly before holding her arms out, she was flying! Well, not reallly but close!

"Oh my god this is awesome!" She shouted before pulling out a grenade and removing the pin, as she passed one that was screeching she shoved it in the harpies mouth and drove the sword through the one to the right of her, slicing the body inhalf.

"Now that's going out with a bang," Sadie toppled forward and barrel rolled to soften her landing as an explosion went off behind her.

"Well, how fun, let's climb a mountain," Sadie laughed as she slumped in the snow, placing the hood and lower mask over her eyes she sighed and just layed there for a while. A little like she was dead because she was so still.

Steve watched her go and uttered a simple "wow." What she did was simply awesome, her speed, the coordination you needed to pull these moves off. Simply astounding. She wasn't on a simply human level anymore. And with that they took out the last harpies.

Sadie crashed into the ground and barreled around until she came to a stop. She seemed to have said something but she was too far away to hear. When she didn't get back up, steve's eyes widened and he hurried towards her, actually breaking into a full sprint at break neck speed thanks to his long, large legs. Like a tank, no wind, bodies or snow could stop him, let alone slow him down. He reached her body, breathing heavily and dropped down on one knee.
"Hey! Are you alright..?!" He said, worry clearly audible in his voice and visible in his eyes.

Sadie opened her eyes to see Steve, hiding a yawn she nodded. "Not a bad throw," was all she could say as she sat up and crossed her legs.

"Calm down big boy, I'm not dead yet," she kissed his forehead again because of the blood on his lips and Sadie smiled.

"Let's climb," she sighed as she stood up and her eyes widened before relaxing, her hand went to her waist.

"Let's go," Sadie trudged forward her bloody sword in hand and a hardened look in her eyes. No way will I die first, if I'm bleeding, we're carrying on, I will survive, and nothing will stop me in my tracks. I'll fight with every last drop of blood I have and every last bit of air in my lungs.

She smiled, that Harpy has one hell of a scratch, for now no blood was visible and nor the pain, she walked forward. "Let's go Steve! We've got some killing to do!"

He let out a relieved sigh as her eyes opened up and actually chuckled a bit. And again she kissed him. This was too much for him. Way too much than he could possibly handle. "Yeah... We should move out i want to get out of here." He checked his body for all the wounds he had gotten and grinned. Those harpies weren't half bad as food. The wounds were nearly closed up again and he still had quite some stamina left. She was the first to begin walking so steve came up from behind and whisked her up, placing her on his shoulder. "No need for both of us to get tired, right?" He said with a small smile to her as started marching towards the mountain. "Yeah time to rip that bird a new one!"

(Should we skip the remaining 5 harpies and just climb to hurry up a bit..?)

((Sounds good, shall we time skip to the top?))

Sadie chuckled as he scooped her up and she was back on his shoulder.

"Good idea!" She laughed as she placed her hand on her waist, she sheathed her sword and opened up a small pocket on her leg, lifting up a cloth she put it down her top and onto the wound.

"Damn afte that fight I'm freezing, I'll get frost bitten by the time I get back! Oh well!" Sadie shrugged as she wrapped herself up.

(Okay i'm doing the skip now and sorry for the late reply just got off work :D )

He smiled at her. Making her happy made him oddly happy too.
"Yeah i can see that happen soon. Hold on tight girl, this is going to be one bumpy ride. Don't want you to freeze to death." He inhaled deeply. His facial expression turned grim as he focused and all of the sudden he set off, charging straight towards the mountain. He was burning through the excess stamina he had obtain by feeding on the harpies but this would not tire him enough to actually affect his combat abilities.

Some time passed until they reached the mountain and without hesitation he went for a short jump, ramming his fingers into the painfully cold, ice covered, slippery and uneven walls of the mountain. He had an impressive climbing speed both thanks to his size and also his ridiculous arm and leg strength. Every time he slammed his fingers into the mountain pieces of rock were shattered off because of the impact, creating holes and edges he could hold onto. On more than one occassion he'd slip, but without the slightest of worries he'd just ram his hands back into the rock again and keep climbing. And thus, they eventually reached the top. He was breathing heavily, and all that climbing actually made him break a sweat. Because of the heat difference between his body and the weather steam actually began to rise from him ever so slightly as his body temperature rose significantly. He actually hoped that this would warm up sadie, even if just for a bit...

(
@Peaceswore ready, i think it's time for the boss ontop of the evil mountain of doom!)

Not far from Alexander, Yuu, and Everest was a low rumbling sound easily heard by everyone. Raising a brow Alexander started to walk toward the sound. As he followed it the terrain started turning from mountainous to swampy rather quickly.

@Jesters Court @TheBigBladeWolf

The darts bounced off of the Chimera's tough skin not doing a thing to it. When the goliath wrapped it's arms around it, it sense the danger and immediately reared on it's hind legs to break free of the hold. Without hesitation it's looked right at Pb and charged at it, not about to let it's pray get away. The heavy smell of fresh blood filled it's nostrils making it go even faster toward the skeleton and the unconscious girl.

Just as it opened up it's maw to devour the two in one bite something left the portal. A flash of pink went by Pb before there was a loud crash where the Chimera was sent flying into. "Stupid cats. I don't see how people can stand them." Lacy said as she cracked her knuckles. Looking behind her she pointed to the portal. "Go, take her to the nurses office, I'll be there soon." She said before looking back at the Chimera that had gotten up and was now charging them. "Pest." She muttered.

The dragon glared at the two sparks of lightning leaving him every time he exhaled. "How do you think I knew low lives were intruding onto my territory! Of course those creatures were mine! I would never allow some foolish creature to leave any remnants of their existence on my territory." It growled as electricity danced around the field. The dragon stood tall as it looked down at the students. "I do not know care if you are mere children. Not only are you in my territory, but you had plotted to end me!? You do not look that eatable... So I will just end your useless life!" After saying this he puffed up his chest as he prepared a breath attack.

@ZevVeli @Anaxileah

When the two had arrived at the top of the mountain some ways off there was a big ring of ice, and inside this ring was a huge snowball... Well it looked like a snowball, in reality if you looked closely you could see it was moving up and down. It was the phoenix, and it was currently resting in it's next were an egg resided.

@Chaos8ringer @LaDyGrEy

Pbtenchi, hauling Lucia over his shoulder ran through the portal as fast as he could. He lay Lucia on the bed. "That was a close one... WHAT KIND OF TEACHER WOULD SEND US TO KILL THAT THING!!!' he yelled at the top of his lungs. "I hope the others will be okay with their monsters..." he said.

((@Peaceswore @TheBigBladeWolf sorry bout the absence, something came up. I maybe a bit late on replies, but I'll write them.))

The ground beginning to slowly grow more damp and mushy as they went on, Kuro jumped up onEverest's shoulders as he complained,

"I know a Hydra is a water based creature and all, but damnit peace, you are soooo going to owe me fucking dry cleaning."

To which Kuro shook himself flinging mud everywhere and replying,

"Oi don't complain you idiot, at least for you it's only your clothes... Besides, I think the boss fight is about to start."

Hat was lost again. He remembered class was being held in the courtyard, or at least Skull had remembered. ((oh, forgot to mention but Skull is what Hat calls Sköll for the sake of pronunciation and my keyboard.))

Looking down at the matte black wolf, Hat admitted defeat and asked,

"Skull could you please show me where the courtyard was again... I forgot..."

The wolf looked up and gave a kind smirk/grin ((this wolf has mad facial expression skillz.)) before saying,

"Hah! I knew you didn't remember! Ok my poor idiotic friend follow me."

Doing a 180, Skull began to walk in the completely opposite direction, perfectly navigating the academy's confusing halls. After a few seconds Hat cautiously asked,

"Hey Skull... Shouldn't we hurry a bit so we're not late?"

"Idiot. We already are late. You overslept remember?"

"I did? Oh..."

After a few seconds, the duo were at the entrance to the courtyard. Seeing Flare, Hat innocently asked Skull,

"Is she late too?"

Sighing Skull replied with a sigh,

"No you idiot, she's the teacher, I told you this last week when you where trying to memorize their faces from their pictures. I swear, unless your told to put a bullet through their brain, you wouldn't remember your own mother... Scratch that... I know for a fact you don't remember your own mother."

With a dejected face, Hat touched the tattoo in the small of his back and said in a quiet somber voice,

"Shut up. You know damn well I remember every single one of them." ((Also forgot to mention Hat gets a new tattoo for every person he's killed.))

Surprised by this small outburst of emotion skull replied,

"Ya... Sorry... I was just joking..."

To try and change the mood he added on,

"Come on, lets go and apologize for being late an see where she sent every body."

With a complete turn around Hat grinned and began chasing after Skull as he said,

"Ok!"

Then realizing what apologizing would entail he slowed down an muttered,

"... That would mean talking to her though..."

Ignoring Hat's muttering, Skull ran right up in front of her, sat down and said,

"Um excuse us Mam. We apologize for being late... We overslept, and got lost on our way here..."

((
@Peaceswore ))

When Pb and Lucia left the portal Lacy followed just before it closed and followed the two to the Nurses office. She immediately started to treat the heavily injure Lucia. "That was Flare. She wanted you guys to do her job." She said with an irritated sigh as she started to do a blood transfusion. "That girl. Extremely talented, the youngest double s we have, but she is completely careless! I swear if she killed a student because she is too lazy to do her own damned bounties I'm going to take all her blood for myself!" Lacy said in an exasperated tone.

@Jesters Court @Jesters Court

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((@Jesters Court @Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]
... Yuu was touching his pants ignoring what Alexander was saying he looked at his pants with disgust ...

"Look what you did Alex!Your stupid noise made my pants wet!"

... Yuu looked up to look at Alex before noticing the twelve purple circles with his eyes widened ...

"Holy Shit That's Huge!"

"This school is messed up..." he said quietly. "I'm gonna go replace my broken bones..." he said, limping to his room. As he limped, he contemplated, the chimera had been tough, it didn't have any special powers, but its hide was tough as steel, it had the strength of a wrecking ball and the sense of all the best animals... It was jut a perfect beast" he though

Noting the tell tale signs of the dragon prepping for a breath attack Neckros grabbed Kharlia and bolted. Once again casting off his motto, but survival was more important, as soon as they reached a sheltered pile of rubble he stopped to take stock of the situation. "Okay, he decided not to eat us! That's good! Means he's not a Dracolich! Means he can be killed, not by us, but he can be killed." He checked his bag, the books he pulled from the ruined library were still there, if he was wrong about the purpose of this training excercise some of these books might make up for it. Neckros closed his eyes and thought for a minute. Okay, best course of action would be to get back to the Academy. Problem, dragons generate a massive field that makes magic unpredictable, therefore that could make the amulets useless. Solution, get as far away from the dragon as possible. Problem, as soon as we are somewhere not sheltered he'll try and blast us, if not outright scoop us up and flatten us. Solution distract him, force him to search for us or draw in his field of distortion. But how? He took a deep breath and felt a tingling in his left arm, the clawed hand. Looking down he saw his arm tingling with a fine green mist. Of course! He turned to Kharlia. "I think I have a plan, not a good one, but a plan." @Anaxileah @Peaceswore

Sadie climbed down from Steve's shoulder carefully and pulled out her sniper, re-changing the pieces into the assualt, she held it up with a curious look on her face.

"A ball of snow?" She ran towards it, jumping over the ice ring and was about to touch it, unknowingly that it was the beast they were after.

Kharia had been silent during the entirety of Neckros' bandaging her leg to the speech of the dragon. She ran with him, limping still, and nodded when he told her he had a plan. "What is it?"

~

(Where the heck is Hannibal??)

When Lucia woke up she tried to get up but couldn't. Instead she cried out in pain and gripped her thigh. She looked around and realized she was in the nurse's office. "PB!" She needed help. Badly. She hoped Pb was nearby. @pbtenchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back