• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Villain academy

Who should be the first hero to die?

• Spiderman from marvel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robin from DC universe

• Johnny cage from mortal kombat

• Tails from sonic

• Neji from naruto

• Total voters
Whilst inside the vault, Joel could hear fighting taking place. "Why do I miss the fun things?" He began to rant as he brought out more bags of money. "And how comes other people get to fight? When I was gonna fight, I got told not to. That just ain't fair!" Joel then looked at who was fighting. "God damn it...Any one know how to fight this? I mean, I'm fine. I can't be hit by that monster, sooooo I'm just gonna leave." Slowly, Joel picked up some bags of money and backed off. "See, this is what a real villain would do. Leave while he still can to scheme another day. Plus, I get money. Cya." With that, Joel turned away from the fight and walked out of the bank.

When the explosion went off, no one was harmed by it as just before it everyone suddenly had shields. When the rubble cleared as well as the dust Shepard was standing behind Jaxx with a claymore in hand. "Parties over." She said bluntly before shooting him in the head giving him no time to react. With half his head missing she snapped her fingers and the shotgun disappeared. "Okay kids. Fun time is over. You went passed the time limit so let's go." With that she opened up a scarlet portal back to the base.

While this was going on the gargoyle was now laying in a million tiny pieces at a very pissed off Lances' feet. Lance had a burn over his eye and it wasn't from the slain creature. Shooting a death glare at the kids he opened up his portal and pointed at it. "Everyone. In. Now." He commanded darkly it was obvious to even the blind, Lance was pissed, and it was best not to ask.

@Jesters Court

(Gargoyle @ different place than some of us. There's the bank, too. I thought this was dead..)

Dejectedly Neckros walked through the portal back to the academy muttering. Out of the corner of the eye he glanced the burn on Lance's eye, he wondered whether it was from the Gargoyle's flame breath, or the massive blaze that still consumed the forest. Overall he thought that the mission had gone off well up until the "Hero" had showed up. As he headed towards the designated meeting place he realized that he still had the phone he had taken off of his echo, he took it out of his pocket, and idly toyed with it for a second. There was, unsurprisingly, no reception here at the Academy, but he never knew when it would come in handy at later dates. For all he knew it may even help him to track down some of his other echos at a later date. He sat down to wait for his friends.

Kharia had received a mental message regarding the portal, and their enemy had for some reason disappeared(?). She moved from where she was, having been hiding from the multiple gunshots, and moved towards the front of the bank, where the portal was located. She stepped over numerous dead bodies and went through the portal, only to find herself in the Academy's courtyard. Kharia saw Neckros nearby, exiting the portal of the other group, and waved faintly, then headed towards him. "Do you know what's going on?" She asked, looking around as the other students had yet to arrive.

@ZevVeli

Neckros looked up at Kharia. "I'm guessing that the administration is upset because my group drew the ire of a pretty powerful hero." He said, making quotation marks in the air with his fingers as he sarcastically said the word. "My group found a campsite full of college students working with children, we slaughtered them them and set the campsite on fire. It attracted a gargoyle. What happened with your group?" @Anaxileah

"Okay, corpse collector, throw the money through the portal." Commanded Pb. The undead did this. "Okay, everyone through the portal, I had the special explosive skeletons position themselves around the building for our big exit" he said

Sadie paused and pretty much went out of it for the sheer shock and confusion. A few minutes later when a pissed of Lance, appeared in the blazing camp and the Gargoyle into Itty bitty pieces, she stared in awe.

"Well then, that was...fun," Sadie hesitated on her words before stepping through the portal and appearing by Neckros, starring at the others who exited on the other side.

"Yo, Kharia, where's Steve?" she waved with a smile, as she walked on over.

--

Serene, chuckled as she looked at the body on the floor, "sorry sweetheart," she muttered with a smile and stepped over him and with a little sway in her step, entered the portal.

"Tadaaa darlings, how did you guys do?" Serene, being her usual self, looked around for the Captain, she had yet to flirt and insult.

"What joys that was, my poor baby, I'll create another,"
she laughed and clasped her hands together before humming as she waved at Sadie and smiled at Kharia, waiting for everyone else.

Kharia looked at Neckros and was about to reply when Sadie came out of the other portal, asking about Steve. "Last I saw him, he was unconscious. Pb's guys got him, I think, since he's too big for any of us to carry him." Kharia explained and ran a hand over her braid, letting the long hair loose, it coming out in curls on the one side of her head. She turned back to Neckros and responded to him, "We went and robbed a really big and important bank, something like that. We got a hefty amount of money," Kharia gestured to the bags of money Pb's goons were throwing through the portal, "And got to kill a lot of people. But then we were attacked by some really tough military guy with lots of guns and bullets." Kharia shuddered slightly, then twirled a piece of her hair out of habit.

@LaDyGrEy @ZevVeli @pbtenchi @Chaos8ringer

Last edited by a moderator:
Neckros nodded at Kharia. "Quite frankly I'm surprised you got away with anything. Even the least important banks have a lot of security. My cousin was a guard at a bank, kept complaining that a family of moles kept setting off the vault alarms in the middle of the night, those things are scary sensitive." He sighed and shook his head. "I should have realized that a cryptid in the area might get involved but I didn't think it would be some kind of protector, usually they are just wild beasts or psychopathic entities neither of which would have been attracted to our actions. And most protector cryptids don't like permanent structures in their domain so I figured a camp precluded any higher intelligence. Guess I was wrong." He glared at the portal. "This was probably a lesson about not rushing into things without planning ahead, or scouting the area. Ironically, we may have done better going with the Captain's plan, it's probably something he's been thinking about for a long time..." @Anaxileah

Well it was really great anyway!

You guys are awesome roleplayers! It was nice to meet you all and I hope er all rp in the future again.

( cress is ded I believe. )

[QUOTE="Cressida Lemercier]Nightmare saw the Gargoyle and chuckled. "Misellus." ((Pathetic)) He unloaded his bullets and put in fire bullets. He aimed his elephant gun and shot. The fire hit the ground near the hero and started lighting the ground around it surrounding everyone in a two meter radius. Thankfully the fire could only damage the good. Or at least Nightmare believes that it does.
Dante looked at Gargoyle and sighed as the ring of fire surrounded him as well. "Neckros! You might want to get on the ship now! Same goes for everyone else. My ship will be better protection and better firepower." He then saw Neckros grab the Gargoyle and ran towards him just to push him out of the way and tackle the Gargoyle down.

Lucia heard the chaos going on and looked around as she carried the currency away. "Dyo do. Dyo do dodo." She started humming as everything went on inside. When she came back she walked towards the commotion and saw an armored hero. "Oh. Ok. Well... I'm gonna continue carrying the money away." She walked back to the vault and continued humming and carrying the money away.

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back