• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Villain academy

Who should be the first hero to die?

• Spiderman from marvel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robin from DC universe

• Johnny cage from mortal kombat

• Tails from sonic

• Neji from naruto

• Total voters
Sadie didn't smile under her hood, she felt bad and to be honest felt like she wouldn't last a month in here.

"Yeah, sure..." she trailed off before speaking the land they were to enter.

"Shit it's cold," Sadie pulled up her front as well which left her lower nose and eyes. "Let's be careful ok? No sudden movements until we are sure where we are going, maybe we should check the ships or something?" Sadie kept her gun up, and her eyes peeled as she kept her body close to Steve.

Anaxileah said:
Kharia stood behind Neckros as he spoke with the teacher, and suddenly spoke herself. "What we can do is use one amulet to get there and the other on the way back, that way we can each have one more use on our amulets." Kharia suggested, feeling quite intellectual.
~

@Daimao
Necros nodded and returned back to Kharia. "The amulet that gets us there will get us back no problem. But if you use your amulet to get there, and I use mine to get back, then we each will only have one teleportation until we use it, and that will strand us wherever we go for a week. I think it would probably be best if whoever opens the portal there also opens the return portal. However since we each have an amulet we should be fine to retreat back here if we get way over our heads." He looked down at the paper again. "Scratch that, WHEN we get in over our heads." He sighed, and looked back at his skeletal servant, scratched his jawbone contemplatively with his human hand, then looked back down at the paper and locked eyes with Kharia. "I think I have a plan. It might not work...but it's better than nothing. C'mon!" With more excitement than he had shown since he first got the assignment he touched his amulet and opened the portal. Stepping aside he gestured towards the swirling window to elsewhere. "Ladies first."

Kharia laughed at Neckros' little demonstration of excitement and nodded to him in thanks as she stepped through the portal. She walked past the portal a bit to give Neckros space for when he could enter. She turned to look over the new land they were in, which was absolutely beautiful. "This place is...amazing..." Kharia muttered to herself, looking around in awe.

Steve growled loudly. "Damn." He couldn't remember the last time he truly felt cold. But it was nothing his body couldn't manage. In fact, a large being like that had a generally high body temperature because of the massive amount of muscles that were working without rest. "We should wrap this up quickly before we freeze to death here. And yeah lets check the ship, hold on tight and keep your eyes peeled. Once you see something suspicious shoot it, no reason to hold back." And with that he began to move towards the stranded ship in the middle of this ice desert. "Also keep in mind what i said. You have the amulet. If it gets dangerous, leave. Minimize casualties."

The Skeleton carrying the bag walked through the portal next, standing next to Kharia, then Neckros, still with the Crawlers on his shoulders, and the bone serpents on his arms. When the portal shut he took the crawlers down and set them on the ground. They immediately began scurrying off. Neckros knelt down and examined the ground. "No marks here." He looked up at the sky then at the ruins in the Horizon. "We should get moving. The ruins are probably the Dragon's lair, so it isn't the ideal choice, but out here on the open plains it could swoop down on us at any given moment." He gestured with his index and middle finger pointing forward, his thumb sticking outward, and his palm pointed downwards. The skeleton moved forward in a crouch, Neckros crouched down himself.

Kharia nodded at Neckros and crouched as well, following him towards cover. She didn't want to be plucked from out in the open, so she moved quickly. It was cloudy, but the sun was going to show soon and she didn't quite appreciate that fact.

Peaceswore said:
Flare looked at Nekros and smiled at his questions. "So you are a thinker and not a rusher? Intresting... As for your question. Once the person with the amulet passes through the portal will close five second later. The amulet is meant for one round trip. The week is a recharge thing. Once you use it a second a time you can't use it for a full seven days after it's second use."
Alexander nodded before he gulped a bit. "We.... We are so dead." He mumble before saying the name and creating a portal for their destination. He then looked over at Yuu and Everest and waited for them.

@Jesters Court @TheBigBladeWolf
Blue-Exorcist-Gif-images-the-anime-kingdom-37242668-500-281.gif

Kuro jumped up on Everest shoulders and said quietly,

"I dont know what peace is doing assigning us something that's pretty common knowledge to kill... i mean cut off the heads and burn the stumps... not that hard..."

Grinning Everest picked up his sword and walked towards the portal as he said,

"A Hydra huh? Doesn't sound to hard. So whose ready to finally go get to kill something?"

@TheBigBladeWolf

The path to the ruins was unusually, but not surprisingly, empty. As the small group reached the ruins Neckros listened carefully for any signs of denizens aside from the dragon. "This concerns me," Neckros said as they entered the main atrium of the ruins, he leaned down and ran his fingers along the floor. "There's a lot of dust, no one has come this way in a while. You'd expect a powerful creature like a dragon to have worshipers, a brood, or even vermin that feed off of the creature's scraps." He walked around examining the ruins, then suddenly stopped and bolted upright. "One of my crawlers was just destroyed." He extended his arms and the Bone serpents coiled off of his arms into the dusk, raising themselves up defensively the remaining crawler scuttled into the room kicking up dust. As it reached him Neckros picked it up. "Damn!" He shouted turning to Kharlia. "My plan won't work, it seems someone else came here and tried the same thing. This place is infested with Skeletal Rats. I can't seize control of them, and they'll be tougher than normal. Might also be larger than normal." He sighed and shook his head. "I just hope whoever animated these rats didn't succeed in killing the dragon."

... Yuu looked at both of his teammates with a sigh,Before placing a hand on Alexander's shoulders and saying ...

"Let's go in and fight that son of a bitch!"

@Jesters Court

Alex pushed Yuu into the portal before going in after him, having the portal close five seconds later. Looking around he raised a brow. "We are in the middle of no where.... I don't think we are even on earth." He said as he looked at the eerie skies and the cracked ground. ".... Are those thorns or rocks???? Either way, they really pull this place together"

@Jesters Court @TheBigBladeWolf

... Yuu fell down onto the ground Yuu stood up and looked around Yuu looked up at the sky and noticed that is was very dark ...

"This place looks like Hell!"

@Jesters Court

Sadie nodded as she tucked everything into everything and held her gun up and felt a little awkward in the snow, she wasn't used to this kind of weather and she was mesmerized by the snowflakes that fell.

"This place is amazing, this is the first I've seen snow since I ran from home, and England doesn't get much of it," Sadie chuckled beneath the fabric as she realssed it was a massive bird they were fighting.

"Wait, don't move, if it's a bird, then wouldn't it be with it's like nest? Or like eggs?" Sadie squinted as she looked about for a high place.

"True. First time for me as well ever since i was abducted." Steve stopped and thought about it for a few seconds. "That actually makes sense." He exhaled, his warm breath becoming visible in the cold air. His eye scanned his surroundings until he locked onto a target and pointed towards it. "Seems like we'll have to climb." In front of him he saw a relatively large mountain with an absolutely irregular shape. "You got some rope on you..?" He asked Sadie. "If so we could probably bind us together and you'll just let me pull you up with me while you keep an eye out for that bird."

ZevVeli said:
The path to the ruins was unusually, but not surprisingly, empty. As the small group reached the ruins Neckros listened carefully for any signs of denizens aside from the dragon. "This concerns me," Neckros said as they entered the main atrium of the ruins, he leaned down and ran his fingers along the floor. "There's a lot of dust, no one has come this way in a while. You'd expect a powerful creature like a dragon to have worshipers, a brood, or even vermin that feed off of the creature's scraps." He walked around examining the ruins, then suddenly stopped and bolted upright. "One of my crawlers was just destroyed." He extended his arms and the Bone serpents coiled off of his arms into the dusk, raising themselves up defensively the remaining crawler scuttled into the room kicking up dust. As it reached him Neckros picked it up. "Damn!" He shouted turning to Kharlia. "My plan won't work, it seems someone else came here and tried the same thing. This place is infested with Skeletal Rats. I can't seize control of them, and they'll be tougher than normal. Might also be larger than normal." He sighed and shook his head. "I just hope whoever animated these rats didn't succeed in killing the dragon."
"So they're basically huge undead rats? Sounds like sooooooo much fun." Kharia said sarcastically as she pulled two daggers from the shadows. "I honestly hope it's dead already. There's practically no way we can beat this thing." Kharia said bitterly, twirling her daggers around.

Sadie nodded. "I didn't bring a bag, nor any rope, we'll climb the old fashioned way, but first we've got to get there," she sighed before pausing.

"The ships might, it will take longer to go inside but I don't mind," Sadie spoke behind the black cloth as she made sure her hood was low.

"Or.." Steve pointed towards another interesting thing, ".. We'll ride one of those." He finished his sentence while pointing towards a bunch of vehicles in the distance. Among them seemed to be a god damn tank. It was obvious that this thing would not be working but, maybe they could salvage stuff from there..? Ammo? Another gun for sadie? Rope? And it was on their way towards the mountain too. "What do you say? Check the vehicles, check the ship or just go straight for the kill and out of here before you freeze to death..?"

Sadie's eyes widened, please tell me that's a British Tank. "The tank, definitely the tank, oh and don't worry about me, I'll be fine, if I get cold are just turn," Sadie chuckled before smiling.

"Did you know all British Tanks are equipped with tea making facilities since the 1900's?" (True fact) Sadie giggled again, she would defnitely try to make it work.

"Figured." He said and grinned. Steve began to move with Sadie still on his shoulder. She was so light. He could barely feel her weight on him. "Are you serious?? And here i thought that was just a bad cliché." Talking about the human world really did lighten up his mood. He really wondered.. wait a moment. The amulet. His eyes widened for a moment. Definitely. He had to get one such amulet, even if he'd have to kill half of the teachers to get it. But that is for another time. He had to focus on the task at hand. "Hold on tight, i want to get out of here soon." He suddenly broke out into a quick jog, stomping through the deep, ice cold snow to quickly reach the tank.

Sadie jumped and held onto Steve, her life did depend on it.

"Hey we're not...that bad...us British do...love our tea," she said between strides as she herself clutched onto both her own amulet and the portal one.

"You stay out here, I'll go inside!"

"This place doesn't even look close to hell. Sure it's dreary, but not really hellish." Alexander commented as he walked down on the only available path. "Yaku, go on ahead to see if you can find anything." He said to the demon crow who nodded and flew off to go look for signs of their target. Alex rolled his shoulders and kept glancing around as he had a bad feeling about this. "How am I suppose to fight? I haven't eaten today..."

@Jesters Court

Peaceswore said:
"This place doesn't even look close to hell. Sure it's dreary, but not really hellish." Alexander commented as he walked down on the only available path. "Yaku, go on ahead to see if you can find anything." He said to the demon crow who nodded and flew off to go look for signs of their target. Alex rolled his shoulders and kept glancing around as he had a bad feeling about this. "How am I suppose to fight? I haven't eaten today..."
@Jesters Court
... Yuu walked beside him looking around. He was scared and his face showed it ...

"I'm really glad I'm not you"

Lucia looked around and saw something pointy stick out from behind a rock. "Hey Pb. I see something." She dropped the coffin, unsheathed her axe and slowly walked to the pointy thing only to be jumped on by a goblin. She quickly stabbed it through the heart with her pivot blade then slit its neck and she quickly covered in blood. "... Damn." Just as the goblin died it let out a loud screech and nineteen more came out. "PB! Help!" She ran towards Pb and changed her one hidden blade to a Phantom Blade and shot a blade a really close goblin, going through its neck. "That's what you get for getting too close you gross bastard!"

"Careful, we don't want to damage any bones!" he said as she dropped the coffin. "Goblins ey? Undead Vanguard! attack!" he said, sending his two minions to attack the 19 goblins. The Undead each blocked a goblin with their swords, one decapitated its target with its axes, meaning 18 left 2 dead.

Lucia was still getting chased by a goblin bleeding through its neck. "How are you even alive!?" She quickly turned around and chopped it in half with her axe and watched the legs run few feet before tripping over itself. "That's... Messed up." (17, 3.) She saw a spear fly through the air going for Pb's head. Without thinking she jumped up and chopped the spear in half only to have the blunt end bop Pb's foot. Er what is foot would be. "You're welco-- Son of a b*tch!" Her butt was whacked by a war club. She turned around and glared at it before sheathing her axe and pulling out her Pistol Swords just to stab the goblin's stomach and head and fired, leaving a mark through it's chest and forehead. (16, 4.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back