• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vigilantes of Stendarr, Skyrim (OPEN)

Oenanthe

Your Local Schmuck
Submit and questions or comments here, or general chat

Last edited by a moderator:
ShakenNotStirred said:
So what was your call on the dragon issue? Are they extinct at this point, still alive and kicking, or did they ever even come back to life? @Oenanthe
Hmm, I'm not sure. I guess we could ignore them and say they have all been defeated in Skyrim or maybe they have become passive under the guidance of Paarthurnax???

I'd say we make it so they are under the peaceful guidance and tutelage of Paarthurnax, as that is what Paarthurnax set out to do at the end of the Skyrim game~

LeSoraAmari said:
I'd say we make it so they are under the peaceful guidance and tutelage of Paarthurnax, as that is what Paarthurnax set out to do at the end of the Skyrim game~
I am cool with that.

All we really need is one or two more people (or we can pick them up as we go) is everyone else ready?

@Whisker

I wish I could do a screen shot that looked that good but again.... consol. ;-;

@Oenanthe xD Thanks. I can only play it on medium quality because my GPU is crap. I thought about trying to boost it to Ultra just for the screenshots ... but decided against it.

@Whisker Don't show off or I'll have to hunt you down just to punch your foot and play on your laptop while you whither in pain from my might. Anywho~ I'm ready to start and just let people join and post whenever they get to it.

@Oenanthe Alrighty. Ill post myself here soon. I just need to wake up a little more. Brain dead in the mornings.

@the ordinary tune

Just to let everyone know, we have officially started.

@FlawlezFalcon Just a quick correction. The hall is not in a town, if I recall its really in the middle of no where. No a huge problem, I love your writing style. We can just say it was a group of traveling merchants and maybe some hired hand that was camped there while they finished up the building on the Hall. :)

@SupremeCourtney Unfortunately before I can approve you, some details need to be worked out. You can only select 1 attribute in the hobby blank.

@the ordinary tune That's sad to hear but I understand! If things change you are always welcome to come back, even if our slots fill. :) I hope everything is alright!

ShakenNotStirred said:
@FlawlezFalcon nothing personal! I just thought it went with my character's back story. I'm hoping we can use this differing opinion as a good character development point. (Also I totally hate Argonians (' :) ))
Of course not lol!!!! It's ok! I play an argonian templar on ESO and felt so bad for their race that I fell I love with their scaly butts lol

FlawlezFalcon said:
Of course not lol!!!! It's ok! I play an argonian templar on ESO and felt so bad for their race that I fell I love with their scaly butts lol
You play an Argonian? Ooo

Well this is awkward. My character is a Dunmer sorcerer^-^

I have played every race *nerd shame*

Before you ask. No I do not have a life.

My favorite race was probably the Wood Elves but I feel like in real life I am short, round, and would play with magic. I do have a bow but I'm not that skilled.

My main character is a Vet 12 Altmer sorcerer~

~All Hail The Aldmeri Dominion~

And omg @FlawlezFalcon I love the Khajiit~

My least favourite race are the Orcs and Nords xD

SOMEONE PLAY A HIGH ELF.

My least favorite race to play had to be either Khajiit or Argonian. Funny enough though I love both races and find them fascinating, it just wasn't where I belonged. Like I love my Nord and Orc characters but I am just not the tank type and I'd rather just watch them and be around them than to play as them. I loved being a Dark Elf and Wood Elf most of all.

My favourite race is probably the High Elves, solely because of the huge boost to Magicka they get, and I always play the DPS sorc character, sometimes even a magic night blade, (which I use Dunmer for)

Tbh I just think the Orcs are really ugly, as well as rude

I made this one Orc that I called my Snow Orc. She was as pale as you could make them, her eyes were the bright blue, and she had white hair and was a mage. Her backstory was that she was a stronghold misfit and got cast out and became a mage. (Well, that's the short rough version)

I also made a male name Mr T that I LOVE to play as. I kill everyone and everything with him.

Oenanthe said:
I made this one Orc that I called my Snow Orc. She was as pale as you could make them, her eyes were the bright blue, and she had white hair and was a mage. Her backstory was that she was a stronghold misfit and got cast out and became a mage. (Well, that's the short rough version)
I also made a male name Mr T that I LOVE to play as. I kill everyone and everything with him.
Lol~

I have a female Imperial called Alessi, she's a tank and is just fabulous. Her story will start when the Imperial City DLC comes out (which I can't wait for)

@Dirty Dan

Just to let you know that we have started!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If any of you want to double to help fill up those last spots, or better yet go find some friends, that would be wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back