• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Vigilante x Mob boss

Rexblades

Looking for someone to play a mob boss. MxF

Your family usually gets away with anything they want. Most of the police are under your thumb and you even have other families back you up. Though lately there's been this man in a mask who has been messing with all of your plans. He's good, he's been able to take out anyone who's gone up against him and he always seems to be there whenever you break the law.

Hi! I'm new here but I'm pretty familiar with roleplaying. :)

My name is Jitterbug, but feel free to call me Buggy! I'm interested in this idea. How would you describe your roleplaying? I usually do a few paragraphs but I don't work well with one or two-liners. :)

Hi! I'm new here but I'm pretty familiar with roleplaying. :)

My name is Jitterbug, but feel free to call me Buggy! I'm interested in this idea. How would you describe your roleplaying? I usually do a few paragraphs but I don't work well with one or two-liners. :)
I've actually been looking for someone who does more than a couple of lines. I try my best for at least two paragraphs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back