• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vigilante: My Hero Academia Illegals

Lina Inverse

Would anybody be interested in an rp based on the "Vigilante: My Hero Academia Illegals" manga?

For those who haven't read it, it's essentially a spin off of My Hero Academia but it focus on a group of unlicensed heroes taking to the streets to deal with the problems professional heroes either don't know, care, or (in rare cases) have the ability to do anything about while trying not to get arrested by their stronger, more organized counterparts.

Now, the idea is that the plot of this rp will be almost completely different from the actual manga, so people who haven't read it will still be able to join this without getting everything spoiled for them.

I haven't read it (I think i'm actually gonna look it up now x3) but doing a villain based MHA RP would be fun, I am in a MHA RP at the moment actually but I only have good boys, so having a villain would be interesting. I give it a cookie

I would be interested. The idea of doing vigilantes is fun, will this be done as a group over on Discord? Or are you just doing it here on site?

I have never read the manga or watched the show but I can easily do that online while doing the RP. I would be interested, it sounds neat.

I plan on having the actual rp on this site but having a discord instead of an OOC thread.
Alright well count me in. I have never roleplayed on the site before, so would you be opening a new thread to do it in? Or would it be done here once its ready to start. Also is there a character sheet or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back