• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Video Game cravings inside!

Beutelwolf

The Overlord
Hey guys! Hyena here with another search thread! This time I am out and about searching for video game partners!

• I am looking for 18+ because I’m 18+ and just more comfortable with people my age range
  • I mostly play male characters. For pairings, I’m good with MxM or MxF. Nothing against FxF. I just can’t play male characters.
  • I am super OC friendly! Actually, I would prefer to use OC’s!
  • I generally post 500+ words per post, but I can settle on a minimum of 3 paragraphs please
  • I’m perfectly fine with (and prefer) darker themes. (All these fandoms are gonna get dark). Let me know if there are topics you want to avoid!

Still wil me? Here’s a list of the fandoms I’m looking for right now. I’m sure there are others that I’m forgetting, but these are just the muse bug has bitten me on (Please do the Wolfenstein one! It even works as an Alt historical fiction plot).

• Fallout (every game (except 76. My computer is trash and I’m too cheap to pay for xbox live) and every DLC)
  • Bioshock (every game)
  • Wolfenstein (all the games except Wolf2 DLC)
  • STALKER: Shadows of Chernobyl (all related games as well)

Some of these I have plot ideas for others I do not. If interested send me a PM or a comment and we can get started

Last edited:
First Fallout 76 is meh.

But I loved Fallout 4. Well as much as one can. So I’d be interested in doing something like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back