• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Victorian RP? (MxM, MxF & FxF) - Both Romance and Non-romance plots

Kalopsian Dreamer

Prince of Broken Hearts
Victorian Roleplay

Hi. My name is Kalo. I'm a 20 year old and I've roleplayed on and off for roughly 8 years now.

ABOUT ME:
I'm an English Literature and Creative Writing student so therefore I think I have confidence when I say that I can keep SPAG mistakes to a minimum, however as much as I try to minimise them as well as proof-read, I do miss things- please don't get mad if this happens every so often.

If you want to know more about me, feel free to check out my intro thread here.

ABOUT YOU:
I don't have many requirements, rules or regulations.. I merely ask that you aren't a dick.

HOW I RP:
My preference would be roleplaying in PMs, however I'm happy with PMs, Threads or via Email. (in that order).I also usually RP in third person, past tense paragraph format. Apologies, but I'm not looking to change this.

RP DETAILS:
You've probably already correctly assumed that I want to do a historical based RP, other than that.. I'm pretty happily open minded. Romance is USUALLY something I like to incorporate in plots, so that's a definite option, however I'm happy to go with a platonic RP too.

SOME BASIC PAIRING IDEAS:
All of these can of course be edited, and genders swapped/changed.

• Two upper class female friends who attempt to outdo eachother via displays of extravagant wealth,
  • The Butler's not so unrequited unrequited love for the Lord of the manor is discovered.
  • Snobbish Duke and Duchess go about their lives while trying to not get dragged into their family's dark history.
I'm really open minded and pretty much just want to do a fun idea set in a historical time period- my preference is undoubtedly MxM romance plots, but happy to do any pairing romantically or not. Feel free to suggest your own plot ideas as I'll more than welcome them.

FUN PLOT IDEAS STOLEN FROM NOVELS:
All of these can of course be edited, and genders swapped/changed.

(Bonus points if you can pinpoint the novel!)
  • An orphan boy falls in love with his foster sister. As an adult, he’s still obsessed with her even though she’s married to somebody else.
  • A man who was framed for a crime he didn’t commit escapes prison, makes a fortune in another country, and returns in disguise to get vengeance on his enemy.
  • A boy fakes his own death, runs away from home, and teams up with another runaway for adventure.
  • An orphan becomes a criminal’s apprentice.
/coded by allure/

Last edited:
Hey lovely! I’d love to talk plots with you!! (:

Hey, I'd love to plan with you but I'm on a phone so I can't read your post, could you possibly send it to me?

I never realised how low key similar Wuthering Heights and Great Expectations were. Although not a foster sister, I did relate the plot a lot to Pip and Estella.

I'd love to do something along the lines of Miss Havisham's backstory, if you've ever read the Dicken's novel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back