• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Victorian era [OPEN]

Hello there! I'm not gonna ramble about myself a lot, because that's not why you opened this thread. I've had this idea going around in my head for some time now which I didn't manage to realise on my own, so I came here to find someone to help me.

The plot in a nutshell:

Juliette Labelle is the daughter of one of the most known families in France. She was raised to be the perfect lady and an excellent ballerina but after an accident caused by her, her mother sends her away to Pravus Home for Girls in London. There she meets Frank Holland - an American fugitive, posing as a psychologist. Will she fall for his flirty persona? Can he help her go back to her home?

And here is something I've wrote for the plot:

Juliette had finished her lunch and decided to take an afternoon walk. Her boot-covered feet made the leaves crunch under her, the sound echoing throughout the little forest. The first time she had walked through the woods next to her new home, she had found a small river and now she wanted nothing more than to soak her feet in the cold water. The bright July sun was beaming down and she was glad that her dress was short-sleeved. She could hear the running water in the distance and quickened her pace, excited to cool herself down. She was a few meters away when she saw that someone was already there.
Frank had his bare back turned to her, his brown pants rolled right under his knees. From where she stood she could see a few cuts and scars marking his lower back. Seeing as he wasn’t going to notice her, she cleared her throat, causing him to quickly turn around to face her. A small smirk played on his lips as he took in her form, her arms crossed in front of her chest.
“Well, if that’s not little Miss Labelle. Trying to run away, are ya?” Frank joked and moved closer to the edge of the river.
“Good afternoon, monsieur Holland.” The girl greeted with a nod, her accent causing his name sounding quite funny. “No, that would be a terrible idea, I’m afraid.” She answered, not moving from her spot.
“What are you doing then? Came to join me?” he asked, the smirk not leaving his face.
“I was indeed planning to get into the water, but seeing that it’s occupied, I think I will return later.” Juliette explained as she looked around.
“C’mon, get rid of those brogans and get in. The water is as refreshing as it looks.” He said as he dipped his hand into the water before running it through his hair.
“That would be highly inappropriate, monsieur Holland.”
“I promise I won’t stare at your ankles, Miss Labelle.” He told her and tilted his head to the side, raising his eyebrows to show that he was waiting.
Juliette looked around once again before bending down to remove her shoes. Once they were off of her feet, she slowly got into the water, keeping her distance from the man.
“I do hope you will keep your promise. And besides, I don’t wear brogans.” She smiled, happy that she had understood his choice of a word.

Frank's name is totally changeable if you don't like it. Please be able to post at least once a day. I roleplay through PM and email. Also OOC chat is totally welcomed if you want to talk.

I think that's pretty much it, so shoot me a message if you are interested. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back