• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Vice

Characters
Here
Other
Here
[class=title] font-size: 30px; position: relative; height: 200px; width: 300px; top: 200px; right: -780px; color:white; [/class] [class=box1] border: 2px solid black; height: 380px; width: 600px; margin: auto; padding:50px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/56/eb/c0/56ebc04d014e9ab047662555dda16b40.jpg); [/class] [class=image] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/96/5e/6c/965e6c99ebcff34aa892f0a27c3b0367.jpg); background-size: 110%; height: 300px; width: 200px; margin: right; border:1px solid black; padding: 20px; display: inline-block; top: -20px; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding: 20px; [/class] [class=textbox2] font-size:10px; color:white; overflow:hidden; background-color: #202833; height: 318px; width: 370px; margin: left; border:1px solid black; left: 240px; position: relative; top: -350px; padding:20px; [/class][div class=title]Jax Noir[/div][div class=box1][div class=image][/div][div class=textbox2][div class=scroll]
Jax leaned back in his chair, looking up at Lyra and smiling. She was his partner in crime as usual. Looking back to Damien, Jax chuckled."Well, you're free to stay for the night and see what we're all about here at Vice,"He said politely.

"But in the mean time, lets take Aidans example and go around the table and have everyone say a little bit about both themselves and what their time at Vice has been like. "Jax said, not wanting to scare the kid off by questioning too much. His gaze scanned the room, falling on Con. Start with the one who will the least alarming answer, right? "Constantine, you're up."
[/div][/div][/div]
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

[class=title] font-size:30px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=Con] background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8c/05/74/8c0574de0802cbdf2da472d31ceaa145.jpg); background-size:100%; border-radius: 180px 180px 180px 180px; margin:left; border:1px solid black; position:relative; display:inline-block; height: 200px; width:200px; [/class] [class=box1] background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/37/94/2f/37942f84422660388ea82be987db6373.jpg); border:1px solid black; height:250px; width:450px; margin:right; display:inline-block; position:relative; padding:15px; [/class] [class=text1] background-color:black; color:white; font-size:10px; display:inline-block; height:250px; width:430px; border:1px solid black; margin:auto; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding: 10px; [/class]
[div class=title]Constantine[/div]
[div class=Con][/div][div class=box1][div class=text1][div class=scroll]Con jumped at the sound of his name being called, he'd been daydreaming for most of the conversation - he hadn't even heard the new guys name, much less taken notice of any one else who'd showed up to breakfast. He'd been imaging what would happen in a zombie apocalypse happened at this very second.

Would they survive? Vice had a pretty solid line of defense and Jax probably had taken the proper precautions. He was always very resourceful. Wonder if he had a secret bomb shelter or something; the man was filled to the brim with secrets. The mansion probably had secret rooms and passageways, it was old as time afterall. That would make for a killer game of hide and go seek. Con liked playing games like that, it reminded him of when he played with Val as a child, though those adventures had felt more like secret little missions the two of them carried out.

Val. He would probably enjoy himself in an apocalypse. Getting to anihilate the undead and rampage to his hearts delight? Probably sounded like paradise to him. Con smiled silently to himself as he glanced over at his brother. Yeah, Val would protect them all. He's a good guy, despite how he acts. What would Con do in an apo-

"Oi! Fuckin' listen to people when they're talking to you."Vals voice shook him from his thoughts and the sharp jab to the ribs brought his focus back to the pre-apocalyptic present.

"Oh...um..."Con stammered, shifting nervously in his seat.

"....what's it like living here...."Val coached him sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "Don't forget to introduce yourself, punk."

"I-I'm Constantine....Age 20, um, I like living here. Jax is nice, and everyone here are good people though sometimes they might not act like it."
Con spoke quietly, searching for words to say. "And in a zombie apocalypse I'm pretty sure we'd all survive. There are some badasses among us and plus Jax probably has some sort of plan, so don't worry. And I'll make Val protect us too, he's really strong. Bad at fighting humans, but zombies I'm sure he'd be go-"He was cut off by a slap to the back of the head from Vals direction.

"That's enough from you, fucking weirdo."Val growled.

"Post apocalyptic.....hmmm. That'd be a good theme night."Jax said curiously. "Zombie dancers.......z-vaccine shots......we could use the fog machine too..."He pulled out a worn leather bound notebook and scribbled down some notes, losing himself in his own thoughts before refocusing back on the group. "Uh....sorry."Jax hid an apologetic blush by clearing his throat."Lyra, your up."He said, ignoring Vals grumpy scowl. He knew he was used to following up Con in any group conversation and being skipped over visibly ruffled his feathers.

[/div][/div][/div]
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl txlos txlos

Last edited:
Lyra Clyne

Lyra watched closely as the conversation bounced from Jax to the twins, a snarl bubbling in her throat as Val shoved his brother around like tiger shark to a shrimp. She hated how the brothers interacted with one another, how Val seemed so aggressive over Con, how there was never a middle ground. It was sickening. They were siblings after all, and if she ever had her brother with her in a place like Vice, she would make sure he always felt safe and comfortable. Obviously, the twins didn't share a need for such a dynamic. It wasn't until attention was turned to Lyra that her empathetic gaze pulled from Con.

"Oh where to begin," The brunette smiled, jade green eyes falling to Jax with a wicked grin lighting them before refocusing to the room. "I haven't had a problem with my time at Vice, but I also have the stomach to deal with a place like this. Believe me when I say it isn't for everyone," Lyra's words were deep and almost sultry, her head tilting to the side as her left pointer finger traced circles onto Jax's shoulder. He was a point of comfort for her, like a best friend instead of a boss or landlord, and together, they helped keep the faint of heart far away from the environment that Vice created. "It's a lot of personal upkeep, as well as looking out for one another. But in doing that, knowing when you're sorta... getting into someone's business. It's a fine line, but it's not too hard. The people here definitely let you know,"

Lyra chuckled for only a moment, pushing hair from her face before looking at Damien with a shrug of her shoulders. "Oh where are my manners," She mused, gesturing a hand and shaking her head. "I'm Lyra. I've been here a while, been with Jax a while. Nothing is too surprising after a bit. And Con is right. We'd probably be just fine in the event of an apocalypse."

Storme Storme @ anyone else around

Last edited:
[class=title] font-size: 30px; position: relative; height: 200px; width: 300px; top: 200px; right: -780px; color:white; [/class] [class=box1] border: 2px solid black; height: 380px; width: 600px; margin: auto; padding:50px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/56/eb/c0/56ebc04d014e9ab047662555dda16b40.jpg); [/class] [class=image] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/96/5e/6c/965e6c99ebcff34aa892f0a27c3b0367.jpg); background-size: 110%; height: 300px; width: 200px; margin: right; border:1px solid black; padding: 20px; display: inline-block; top: -20px; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding: 20px; [/class] [class=textbox2] font-size:10px; color:white; overflow:hidden; background-color: #202833; height: 318px; width: 370px; margin: left; border:1px solid black; left: 240px; position: relative; top: -350px; padding:20px; [/class][div class=title]Jax Noir[/div][div class=box1][div class=image][/div][div class=textbox2][div class=scroll]
Jax smiled at Lyras response, his shoulder tingling slightly where her finger traced little circles. "Not sure if that does anything to alleviate any of his uncertainties about this place, but its all true."He said with a light chuckle. "But I think that about sums it u-"

"Ahem,"
Val cleared his throat loudly."I have something to say."He said with a smirk. "You gotta have balls to live here. Every day here is an adventure, but like Con kinda said, its a post apocalyptic one. When you step through those doors all the rules you lived by out there are gone. You're free."He took another swig of whiskey that he at some point had stolen from Jax without him realizing. "You can do anything you want, any one you want, and no one gives a damn because.....well you're being you and thats what matters most here."He said, staring hole into the table in front of him."Well, thats about enough of that shit. I'll clean up."He stood up and gathered everyones empty plates and busied himself with doing the dishes.

Jax let out a low whistle and clapped slowly."What a profound moment, Valentine Crowley actually saying something thats not completely and utterly spiteful. But he's right, there aren't really any rules here and things can and will get pretty crazy. But we're all in it to win it so we stick together through the tough times. " He said warmly."What are your thoughts?” Jax asked Damien, who appeared quite shaken.

“I actually don’t think this is for me. Sorry for taking up your time.” The other man then proceeded to get up and leave the table.

“I understand, take care friend. Now, lets get down to business. Tonights theme is Alice in Wonderland. Lets discuss roles and performances. I'll be playing the part of the Mad Hatter, I'm thinking of doing a dance number to start off the night. Who wants what role?"He said, pulling out his pen and pad once again, along with a pair of reading glasses that seemed out of character compared to the party animal that they would all see later that night.
[/div][/div][/div]
txlos txlos erzulie erzulie dmgink dmgink Sook Sook

Last edited:

Dominique Amor
image0.jpg

❤​
Mentions: Jax ( Storme Storme )
Interactions: Jax
Outfit:
X

Dominique has been eating her breakfast as everyone talked to the newcomer. She wasn’t surprised in the slightest when he decide to turn tail and leave while he could. Things really could get crazy throughout the day, one could never know what to expect. It was a shame though, he was rather cute but she’d never get a taste. Dominique waved as he left the house. She turned her attention back to Jax when he addressed them. Having finished her breakfast Dominique stood and walked over to the sink, placing her plate inside to wash it. When she was done she sat back down. “Alice in Wonderland huh? I would love to be the Queen of Hearts. Given my...profession I’m sure that my clients would love it.” Dominique’s mouth held an alluring smile. My mind raced with ideas and outfit choices for the role.

coding by @Wapiti

Jax
——————-
“Queen of Hearts goes to Dom, appropriate as ever.”He said, jotting down her name next to Queen of Hearts on his pad. Jax chuckled as a funny thought entered his mind. “ Speaking of appropriate roles, Con and Val can play Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. “

“Fuck you Jax,”Val said from the sink as he finished up the dishes. He returned to the table and sat next to Con.

“Any protests from you Con?”Jax asked, ignoring Val which annoyed him more than anything.

“I’m good with anything.” Con replied,”But I wanna sing. “ He looked at Val with a small cheeky grin.

“Fuckin hell, now you wanna sing?”Val growled. Last week on 90s night Val had wanted to do a Nirvana number with him and Con had declined.

“We’ll decide what song afterwards,”Jax said with a smirk.”Who wants the Cheshire Cat?”

Later that night after the assignment of roles and practicing up new routines, Jax took his usual rounds around the manor. Popping his head into one of the practice rooms he found Con and Val apparently arguing about the specifics of their performance.

"I wanna do Whitney Houston!"Con whined childishly, he sat behind a piano.

"For a Wonderland themed show? Get the fuck outta here!"Val growled. "Lets do something trippy. Like Billie Eilish or something."He said, throwing his hands up in exasperation.

"Or we could put it up for a vote. Practice both and we'll meet up in about an hour for the practice run."Jax interjected. Before Val could forcefully input his two cents in, Jax escaped the room and went back downstairs where he found Adrian waiting for the party to start.

"I found you Alice~!"He sang, placing his hands on the other mans shoulders. "Innocent bystander you are no longer, I'm putting your ass to work, kid."Jax said with an award winning smile.
[/div][/div][/div]
dmgink dmgink

Dominique Amor
image0.jpg

❤​
Mentions:
Interactions: Jax Storme Storme Aiden dmgink dmgink
Outfit: X
X X X

Dominique sat in front of her vanity, she was excited for tonight’s theme and had went all out for her Queen of Hearts role. With her costume and hair finished she took the time to decide on her makeup for the night. Eventually she’d settled on some simple, her full lips were painted a deep red while her eyes were outlined with liner. She’d added some mascara to give her lashes more length. Dominique looked herself over in the mirror once again and smiled in satisfaction. The young woman moved to her bed where he heels lay, the red color of her stilettos matched the color scheme of her costume.

Dominique adjusted her fishnet leggings before slipping on her boots. She stood even taller now, there was no doubt that she’d tower over most now. Usually she stood at five feet and ten inches but thanks to her boots she now was a impressive six feet and one inch. After spraying her favorite brown sugar scented perfume Dominique left her room. For most of the night Dominique would be behind the bar, serving drinks to their customers. But come later she’d be on the stage and after, treating her own clients. To put it simply she had a full night ahead of her.

Dominique headed downstairs to get the bar ready. She paused upon seeing Jax and Aiden. The young woman smiled charmingly at the two of them. “Jax darling, your buzzing with excitement.” She chuckled. Dominique has heard his Alice comment as well. “How cute, you’d make a wonderful alice Aiden.”

coding by @Wapiti

Aidan Harding Jr.
Aidan jumped slightly at Jax's hands landing on his shoulders while he waited for the party to begin. He took in the man's words for a moment. Admittedly, he had no clue what being the Alice of the evening entailed; knowing Vice, it would be crazy, but definitely fun. He smiled slightly. He was pretty sure he could handle it.

"Alice, huh?" he asked, laughing at the thought. "I mean, it's probably about time I did something around here."

He straightened out his back, slightly having to look up to Dominique as she walked over. She was already taller than he was without the added height, but that wasn't a feat too hard to accomplish.

"Why thank you." Aidan said to her, looking between the two for a moment. He soent most his nights here, and even still, he couldn't predict what was going to happen next. Part of him hated that, but the rest of him was almost thrilled. "Hopefully I don't fuck up."

"So what exactly does being Alice mean? What am I looking at, here?"

erzulie erzulie Storme Storme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back