• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vice and Virtue (Out of Character)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I am gradually adding more Lore to the world if you guys are interested. Also as you develop more about your characters or gain new abilities, weapons, artifacts, ect feel free to update your character sheet with the info

LadyGrimm LadyGrimm I finished Alteron!

Looks great except there is a few things you may need to add or change after looking at the Lore. Like being Immune to a certain type of magic and your age. It's definitely possible not to be as old as they are but you wouldn't be the first of your title. It could be they were assassinated/corrupted/betrayed and had you take the place so it didn't show any weakness in their defenses ect.

also i made the other tab a second rping thread. The virtues will mostly act there and sin in the 'main'. As we get more into the story will we find ourselves crossing over into both as we meet, battle, ect

Looks great except there is a few things you may need to add or change after looking at the Lore. Like being Immune to a certain type of magic and your age. It's definitely possible not to be as old as they are but you wouldn't be the first of your title. It could be they were assassinated/corrupted/betrayed and had you take the place so it didn't show any weakness in their defenses ect.
So what do I need to change other than my age? (I changed it to 341)

Last edited:
also i made the other tab a second rping thread. The virtues will mostly act there and sin in the 'main'. As we get more into the story will we find ourselves crossing over into both as we meet, battle, ect

You must be in the Main tab then click the Other link to get there.

I made the first post in main. Will be also making a virtue post soon as I finish up my virtue character. Feel free to introduce NPCs under your control and plots

sorcerer king castle thread

Update: The Other hyper link while in the Character page now leads to an NPC thread

Update: The Other hyper link while in the Character page now leads to an NPC thread

Oh we can make NPC's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back