• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LadyGrimm

Once upon a time...The World had been plunged into an era of chaos. Economies crashed and nations clashed in a complete world war. Magic had been but a dream until a man declared himself a The Sorcerer King. Many laughed at him and his followers but they all soon learned of his power and those that had once lived hidden in the shadows. The Sorcerer King with his 7 Generals were able to contain large amounts of the worlds darkness. They pulled the dark energies from man and the mythical creatures. This killed many in the process and left a magical storm in it's wake. The earth was covered in black and red swirl clouds, wild magic snapping like lightning, for 180 days. Until the King was able to contain it into 7 vessels. As the magical storm receded a new world was born. Each general was imbued with a new found power and title.
  • Grand Knight of Temperance
  • Grand Knight of Charity
  • Grand Knight of Forgiveness (TAKEN)
  • Grand Knight of Diligence
  • Grand Knight of Humility
  • Grand Knight of Kindness (TAKEN)
  • Grand Knight of Chastity
Each where given property and wealth. They were dubbed heroes but some and villains by others. Civilizations was left in piece and over the next 300 years would resemble itself under their law. Some place still rebel against the Sorcerer King who is currently on his death bed. Magic has kept him alive this long but his body can no longer handle it. He had the 7 vessels scattered into different locations, not trusting others around him.
  • Amulet of Lust
  • Chalice of gluttony (TAKEN)
  • eye of greed (TAKEN)
  • Boots of envy
  • Gauntlets of wrath (TAKEN)
  • Cloak of Sloth
  • Crown of pride

Unknowingly someone has been searching and releasing the vessels. They energy and power is released from the vessel into a mortal body. They can wield this power and can use the object of their vessel as a magical catalyst or implement. Each of these characters is up for grabs and the object and object name is negotiable. Like the amulet can be used as a brooch and look like a golden rose or how ever you want. The emerald of greed can be cut into different objects like rings for the wearer. I will be playing wrath because that's me and my favorite :hornstongue; I may also pick up a virtue. You are allowed to have one of each to start with. You can also be a magical creature such as elf or others with approval. It is more of a medieval/renaissance based setting. Old world relics are extremely rare are forbidden this does include steampunk tech. Please let me know if you are interested or have any more questions

The Character will not be marked as taken until a character sheet is made

Last edited:
The Knights have spent their whole lives following the king, believe in his causes, and everything he has done. They believe the world is better without the 'evils' of the vessels in the world. Which the world is fairly free of crime, famines, and war until this point. Also when the vessels were unlocked and took a host, residual energies escaped and caused issues in the environment. Including the re introduction of necromancy.

The Vessels aren't entirely evil but are seen as such. The 'abominations' need to be destroyed in their eyes before the world is tainted once again with their chaos, destroying everything that has been built.

I'm still new to this site so I'm trying to figure out exactly how everything works still. Character sheets will need to be made. Positions are on a first come first serve basis unless discussed other wise. I haven't thought of any real requirements other than the basics. I'm open to new players. Be kind. Be at least semi active especially if you involved in an on going plot. More than one sentence at a time.

I might go with one of the Vessels
Either Greed, Pride or Gluttony

Do we get to choose their powers or do they have to be exactly what they're named after?

They all have the power to feel and see their vessel type in other people. You can have addition powers that aren't based on you're vessel but some will need to be based on it. or connection to it at least.

Example- greed can turn things to gold and possess summoning magic. but they also can use other schools of magic they also happen to be a Dhampire so they have access to vampire abilities.

There just needs to be SOME connection that can be seen somewhere in you're character. It's also an option that those abilities are in use unless active your vessel piece. This would usually be something if you've built a really powerful character without even adding the vessel stuff. I'm definitely willing to work with you on stuff. I want you to love your character but there needs to be balance and stuff.

Here's a link to the main role playing thread where you can begin working on your character. I'm still in the process of fleshing out everything i want on the main thread page verse others but the character one is set up

Here's a link to the main role playing thread where you can begin working on your character. I'm still in the process of fleshing out everything i want on the main thread page verse others but the character one is set up

Should we put a character sheet there?

you will have to make a character here ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back