• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern very specific role (mxF)

graybabyy

babygirl
Hi there everyone!

Tonight, I am looking for a partner to play a pretty specific type of role that I had in mind. I've been thinking about this a good bit, and I'm flexible on a lot of it but seeing as much thought as I've put into it there are certain things I want to stay the same.

What I'm thinking of is a teacher x single father role. The father works with social services/the government/state department/etc. There was a child in a case he was working on, and something about the kid made him want to take care of him/her. (NOTHING more than father/child relationship, please note that.) So, he adopts the child to keep it out of foster care. My character is the child's teacher, wondering why the child had been acting out in class. A parent/teacher conference is called, and that's when they meet. It all goes downhill/uphill from there.

There will be romance in this. Maybe not right off the bat, but eventually there will be. Also, I will be playing the female teacher role, and you will play the single father role.

Here is a link to my more detailed thread discussing what it is I provide and what I expect: Multiple Settings - new partners wanted

Thanks so much for reading through this! Hope to hear from you soon.
Graybabyy xo

Hi there everyone!

Tonight, I am looking for a partner to play a pretty specific type of role that I had in mind. I've been thinking about this a good bit, and I'm flexible on a lot of it but seeing as much thought as I've put into it there are certain things I want to stay the same.

What I'm thinking of is a teacher x single father role. The father works with social services/the government/state department/etc. There was a child in a case he was working on, and something about the kid made him want to take care of him/her. (NOTHING more than father/child relationship, please note that.) So, he adopts the child to keep it out of foster care. My character is the child's teacher, wondering why the child had been acting out in class. A parent/teacher conference is called, and that's when they meet. It all goes downhill/uphill from there.

There will be romance in this. Maybe not right off the bat, but eventually there will be. Also, I will be playing the female teacher role, and you will play the single father role.

Here is a link to my more detailed thread discussing what it is I provide and what I expect: Multiple Settings - new partners wanted

Thanks so much for reading through this! Hope to hear from you soon.
Graybabyy xo

Look who it is <3:) Deffo interested in this. Feel Free to Pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back