• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom very specific idea! (closed)

Pharah

♪ DDU-DU DDU-DU ♪
hi! before i present you my idea, there's a few things you should know.
  • please call me pharah.
  • my pronouns are she/her.
  • i've been roleplaying for about six years and am hoping to become a published author one day, so i am literate and am looking for a literate partner. however, that doesn't mean that i'm going to hit you with a novel for a reply. my replies tend to be two-three paragraphs or shorter, especially if our characters are just talking. as for my partner, i really don't mind, as long as you don't give me a one liner when i've just given you a three paragraph post.
  • i only roleplay oc's.
  • i only use animanga faceclaim's.
  • i'm not someone who sticks to one character. i will usually have a main character, especially if we're doing a pairing, but roleplaying with me you will see a plethora of diverse characters.
  • i'm always open to roleplaying mxm and fxf, but this request calls for mxf!
now, onto the idea.
  • this will be a howl's moving castle roleplay, sort of. it will take place in the same land, ingary, but will not feature any of the same characters. howl's moving castle doesn't exactly have much lore, so anyone who has seen the movie can roleplay it. essentially it will be a roleplay featuring wizards, witches and other quirky characters in a pre-industrial society.
  • the plot will be entirely different, despite having a similar feel to it. i have some ideas, although i'm looking to flesh them out more with whoever is interested.
  • i'm looking for a f for my m. he is somewhat similar to howl (rebellious and a ladies' man), but it can promise that it will be different.
not looking anymore!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back