• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Very detailed pairing inside. Seeking dedicated partner.

norway

a white butterfly
"vigilante" Sorcerer (M) x "the beasts belle" apprentice (F).
Bold would be my role.​

gore • dark • murder •
romance • fantasy • magic

A MAGIC AFFAIR

Muse B is just entering her forth year at an academy for aspiring magic wielders, having barely made passing grade and still without a specialization she finds herself in the bottom of the competition. She has a fateful encounter with Muse A who currently resides on the outskirts of town, and later learns from peers that he is rumored to he a former teacher at the academy, who was let go for allegedly practicing illegal magic.

Curious, she returns to his neck of the woods, seeks him out and requests his mentorship, to be his apprentice. Muse A agrees, and in exchange requests knowledge from the academy, that she obtain (steal) things from the school, break and enter, etc. Desperate to learn, Muse B agrees, and this continues for some time.

Until Muse A arrives on campus and, with his newfound information, brutally slaughters the entirety of the faculty in the name of justice. It's a true, unrelenting massacre, the only one with immunity being Muse B, who can only watch on in horror and realize she is the accomplice.

Satisfied with the brutal final murder of the academy principal, Muse A takes B and flees before officials arrive. Upon returning to A's home, he gathers his things and insists they flee the providence. It's then she learns this was the first of many specific murders Muse A had planned, as well as that she was now, officially, his apprentice, with no chance of being let go until he sought revenge on everyone that had ever wronged him, from her school's staff to, ultimately, the king of the land himself.

-----------------------

Please PM me if you're interested in writing this with me. This idea is precious to me so I'll be a bit picky. I am indeed looking for someone decently detailed and who will see this through to the end with me. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back