• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Verdance's Big TAZ Search

Verdance

simple idiot wizard
I'm absolutely desperate to do some The Adventure Zone RP! There are a few plots that I have in mind myself, but if you have any ideas I'm definitely open to hearing them. I'm willing to double and I consider myself flexible, but I am pretty particular on a few points: one of my characters has to be Taako, and if you're interested in shippy stuff, I will not play Taako in a m/f relationship. If there are characters who are not being played but who need to appear, I like to go on a basis of either of us grabbing that character and using them as needed.

Please PM me if you are interested. I would prefer that you are over 18 just for my own personal comfort. I am looking for literate, strong writers who are comfortable with sometimes improvising and playing things by ear, and I may ask for a sample of your writing.

If you are interested in this, it would be ideal for you to be all caught up with The Adventure Zone. Most of my ideas are based in or have serious spoilers for late-game TAZ!

Plots:
Magic Boyfriends

Complete game-changer AU where Taako betrays Magnus and Merle in Wave Echo Cave and joins Magic Brian on his search to claim the Grand Relics for themselves, while the Bureau of Balance tries to hunt them down. I want these awful boys to rip the world apart. Despite the title of this one, Taako and Brian's relationship doesn't have to be romantic in nature, but could be instead more like a business partnership. If the two of them as a pairing floats your boat though, all the better.

Lifetime

Taako takes the Chalice's deal during The 11th Hour and the entire course of reality is changed. He wants his old life back and all of the potential that was stolen from him, and he gets it. Taako's career is never interrupted, and he goes on to become one of Faerun's most beloved celebrities, living a fantasy rock star lifestyle. This one is pretty open-ended; you could play Sazed, one of the other Horny Boys, a Bureau member, or even an OC if that tickles you.

Stolen Years

Let's play a year or two of the Stolen Century! This prompt is likely to involve some worldbuilding and possibly dice-based mechanics? I'm up for anyone from the IPRE, romantic or not. This one has the least solid plot, but leaves the most room for exploring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back