• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Venus 14

Salome Aoi Ochoa

Salome gave Eli one of her annoying smiles, where she would shut her eyes and crinkle up her entire face before she chuckled and nudged him slightly with her shoulder. "What you know I like to live through others." She couldn't help but roll her eyes as he spoke. "You would be so lucky to have me. To bad your just not my type...but..." A sly smirk appeared on her lips as the gears in her mischievous little head. "Perhaps you might be Keegan's? I swore I thought I heard angels singing in the sky when I saw you two speaking. As for me theres not many as you know my heart is yours and yours only." She gave him a dramatice sigh, fluttering her eyes as she leaned against him. Popping back up from her preformace Salome tapped her finger on her chin as she thought. "You know anyone would be lucky to have me but none seem to have any particular feeling towards I so I'm happy to be in a relationship with me, myself, and I. Thank you." She spoke with a smile as she looked up at Eli, happy to have at least one person she could trust in this whole ordeal.

HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

Eli clicked his tongue at her words, "Keegan is straight, you sadist. You just want my heart to break, don't you?" He pouted, patting her hand with his free one. And he laughed when she 'proclaimed her love' for him, "You are just turning out to be more and more like a hopeless romantic the more we speak. Best friends ending up together? Seems a little too cliche for me." He chided playfully. A groan almost left his lips when she mentioned no one having any feelings. "I don't know how many times I have to shove in your face that June likes you before you get it. Why else wouldn't I hang around you two? Don't very much fancy being a third wheel." He flicked her nose before he motioned for her to walk up the stairs in front of him, "Ladies first." He bowed, winking at her.

Aio Aio GardenParty GardenParty

Salome Aoi Ochoa

Salome gave Eli a devilish grin as he mentioned her being a sadist. "Perhaps you can perusade him." She let there be silence for a moment before she laughed "Kidding kidding, but hey a girl can always dream." Rolling her eyes at his mention of her being a hopeless romantic, which she knew was true but yet she couldn't admit.She looked at him and pouted in protest, sticking out her bottom lip to form the perfect pout. Although that was soon dropped at the mention of June and Eli's insane idea that she of all people actually had feelings towards Salome. "Like I told you time and time again, she's just being nice. She's the captain for god sakes that's what she is supposed to do. And your not a third wheel if nothing is happening between us. I dare say you're more of a romantic than I." Grabbing her nose as he flicked it, only to stick her tounge out at him like a child, then she went back to her dramatics. "Dear god is this truely my dear friend, and lover Eli Mayfair being a gentleman? I can now say I have truely seen everything." When Eli bowed he was somewhat Salome's height therefore these were one of the rare chances Salome had to give some payback. Lifting his chin up with her finger she flicked his nose before she ran up in front of him, slowing down when she was a few steps ahead.

HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons GardenParty GardenParty

June Green
June tried. She really, truly tried not to look at Salome as the team ascended the steps. She couldn't help glancing over her shoulder and seeing Eli and Salome taunting each other. Despite how much she tried, she couldn't look past those freckles, the wavy hair, the light in her eyes. June tripped over the steps a couple times because she forgot where to place her feet when she looked a Salome. Keegan only shook his head beside her, his face more stoic than ever. "Concentrate, June. Captain first, remember?" Was all he said, reminding June of her responsibilities. June tore her eyes away from Salome just as the stairs leveled out, revealing a large flight hanger. Directly to the right of the staircase was the Venus 14, best of her class. The ship towered over the kids, nearly reaching the top of the large hanger. June had been on the ship many times, but each was no more surprising than the last. V14 truly was a beautiful thing.

June approached one of the legs of the ship and touched her hand to it. The elevator doors yielded to her touch, groaning open in response. June stepped into the elevator, counting the heads of her teammates. Once everyone was accounted for, she shut the doors with a swipe of her hand, and the elevator began to ascend. Every time they were in the elevator, it was beyond awkward. No amounts of training could prepare the teens for the moments of silence that always accompanied the ride upwards.

As the doors of the elevator groaned open again, June stepped out, followed by everyone else on the team. She grinned and rubbed her hands together, examining the 3 levels of the control room. In the middle and on the top level sat her captain's chair, with a smaller co-captain chair next to it. Reserved for Delilah, she reminded herself. Positioned in front of the chair were five other seats, each with nameplates on their respective dashboards. The ship hummed to life as June stared at the seat. June slowly turned to the assembled team members, excitement in her eyes.

"7 months of training, everyone. The day has finally come. The trip is expected to be a little over a day, so make yourselves comfortable. In 24 hours, we could be on A7-S6!" Or dead. "Let's kick space's ass!" She finished, pumping a fist into the air.

Aio Aio HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s HuntedFox HuntedFox FireMaiden FireMaiden hitman654 hitman654

Eli stepped into the control room, his mouth going dry from excitement. Yes. This is what he trained for. His eyes glittered as he stared at the advanced technology before him, his fingers grazing the wall as he scanned the surrounding areas, "Beautiful." He breathed, "Is this going to be anything like our simulations?" He asked, his eyebrow quirked as he looked to his captain. His black hair was fluffed up a little bit, the soft curls falling into his pale green eyes as he felt the hum of the electricity in his veins. This electricity he couldn't harness, for it wasn't completely natural, sadly. But he could still feel it brush and rub against him like a cat begging to get scratched.

GardenParty GardenParty

Delilah Jackson
As soon as her eyes fell upon the ship, Delilah's worry almost completely dissappered. It was massive, more space than they really needed for such a small party, but that was the last thing she was thinking about. The excitement from earlier found it's way back into her blood, the sick look on her face being taken over by one of awe. She hasn't actually seen one of the ships in person before, only the simulators, and it was beautiful. Delilah didn't even mind the awkward elevator ride, she was just ready to get started. Like Eli, she could feel the electrical energy, though it was more of a trickle under her skim, like it was ready to bust free any moment. But it dulled slightly as she touched the back of her chair. The co captain chair. Another wave of nauseous anxiety bubbled, but she forced it down as she looked at the others. Her eyes fell on June as she spoke, and the part about it being only 24 hours was reassuring. Nothing bad could happen in one short day. Absolutely nothing. At least, nothing major. GardenParty GardenParty HuntedFox HuntedFox Aio Aio Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha hitman654 hitman654 HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s

Robin Bryer
Robin had given Delilah an encouraging smile, but stayed silent. He wasn't sure anything he could say would help.
It was so quiet as they all piled into the elevator and made their way up into the belly of Venus 14. Soon, all the hatred for Alice Sun and her associates would be momentarily forgotten, for each and every one of them would have a job to do.
Robin examined the control room with wide eyes, kind of like the way a child would with his new toy. His attention was brought to June, their designated captain, as she began to rally them. Probably in an effort to boost the morale.
He watched her pump a fist in the air and threw both of his up, yelling in agreement. Mind as well contribute.
"Yeah!!"
He whooped, a grin on his face. It wasn't hard to admit he was excited. Scared as heck, but excited.​
FireMaiden FireMaiden GardenParty GardenParty

June Green
June turned away from the group soon after she finished her short speech, climbing up a couple of steps and plopping into the captain's seat. She could feel the engine purr beneath her, begging to be set free, to fly through space and do what it was made to do. June grinned, slouching a bit in her seat and slowly spinning the chair. "I assume," June started, spinning a little bit faster in the chair, "That it will be exactly like our simulations." She answered Eli, though she figured she would let the whole group know as well. She glanced over at Delilah, realizing she hadn't said anything to her about her newly given title. June hopped out of her seat and jumped down all three tiers, landing gracefully in front of Delilah. "Congrats?" She said, rubbing the back of her head. "It's a big responsibility, but after seeing how well you performed in the simulations, I know you'll be fine. I've got most of the stuff covered as captain, but if you ever have any trouble, you always know you can come to me." She gave a Delilah a small smile, hoping it would do something to calm the girl's nerves.

HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons FireMaiden FireMaiden

Moon Bae Jin

Once Bae had finally made it onto the ship she threw her arms out in a wide arc and took in deep breath. This is it. After all of that horrendous and boring training to make sure that they were at least prepared to make this journey, and to hopefully not implode in a horrible space fire. She hovered above the ground slightly while she explored the entire ship and came upon the scene of June comforting Delilah. "Ah, she's such a good captain. There's no way I'd be a good co-captain, I've never been good with directions or listening.' Bae made her way towards them and pat Delilah on the head. She'd always found people shorter than her pretty adorable, even if it was just by an inch. "Don't worry Del, we all believe in you and aren't worried at all. It's not like you'd be worse than Keegan anyway," she ended with a laugh.

FireMaiden FireMaiden GardenParty GardenParty

Oliver Hollow

Unlike Delilah and Eli, Oliver couldn't feel the electricity around them, couldn't be reassured by the electrical hum in the walls. Instead he scoped out their new environment. He immediately noticed its size. Whilst by no means a mansion it was certainly more than big enough to sustain their small crew. He stayed silent, noting Delilah's improvement in mood and smiling softly to himself. Good. The girl could use something to take her mind off of their possible demise on a foreign planet.

Oliver, on the other hand, couldn't afford to lose sight of the risks. It was up to Delilah to lead everyone, to make sure they didn't get into trouble. Oliver's job was far less obvious. It didn't have to be pointed out to him that every one of the group had a strong power for offence. All aside from Oliver could easily hold their own in a battle. It was his job to, in the event of something going horribly wrong, get them out of harms way in the only way he could.

Even if he got caught in the crossfire.

Delilah Jackson
She smiled at Bae, despite hating it when she got it on the head. She wants that short. Anyway, her words helped a little to calm her nerves even more. Though she couldn't help but jump a little as June landed in front of her. She was congratulating her? That was kind of her. "That's a relief. I don't really see myself as really capable of taking command, but the aptian role suits you. I'll try me best though," Delilah said, "Thank you June. Oh! And you too!" She said, quickly adding Bae into the conversation. "Your words help." GardenParty GardenParty Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha

Salome Aoi Ochoa

Salome's smile widened as she entered the ship quickly going over to her designated area. Sitting in her chair she rand her hand over the seats material before looking over at the others. "Lets hope not Eli or else you'll get us all killed." She jooked before turning back around looking at the controls before her. Everything was polished, which only made Salome wish to touch them more. Although she restrained herself tapping her fingers on the arm rest. She leaned back in her chair as she thought. Sure she was nervous and worried about the mission but she couldn't help but feel they were blindly walking into this. Keeping this thought to herself as she knew it would only cause trouble, and trouble was the last thing she needed right now.

HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

Tae watched as everyone converged into the ship. His eyes where never on one place for long. He took in every detail , how others seemed to try and reassure Dehlia, how others where looking around. He once again, felt out of place in this group. Everyone seemed excited and nervous, he just felt skittish. They all seemed to talk, yet he couldn't talk verbally and he didn't want to interrupt anyone by entering there head. He sighed, opting to go ahead and take his seat, while waiting for take off. '24 hours huh? This is going to be a long ride...' he thought, looking around to Baejin. He felt more comfortable with her, because she gave him a reminder of home.

He touched his earings, a sign he was getting nervous and starting to question the ship, The just sat, watching everyone blankly, waiting for orders. GardenParty GardenParty

Hector Price

The morning the group was to go to space was one of the slowest Hector had ever experienced. The timed, artificial, lights that were set in the ceiling of his room flickered on when it was time to get up. He only knew this of course because he could hear them hum to life, giving off the quiet, yet obvious buzz that they always did.

Not a few moments after they had activated than the intercom started up. The voice of the TXSA agent came on overhead, gravely, yet easy enough to understand.

Was today really the day? It seemed like a few days had passed since he had been on the street's. How could he have possibly left his parents for something such as this? He could have gone back to them, and apologized. After all, he did feel sorry for all the carp he had put them through, so why he had chosen to leave, was something he may never understand.

But all that was beside the point now, today was the day his new life began, or perhaps ended. Either way, he was going to space. Actually leaving the planet to discover uncharted territory that none others had ever even stepped foot upon, or so he and the others had been told...

After collecting his few belongings and forcing on the rather tight spacesuit, Hector made his way through the dark halls that he could only remember having seen a few times. It wasn't like he was running into walls at the end of each corridor though. Even with the shrill ambiance brought by the workers moving about around him, Hector had no trouble focusing on his own footsteps, and listening to the way they echoed off his surroundings.

Once he finally arrived inside the launch bay, the familiar voices of some of the other teens flooded his head. Every conversation could be heard, even all at the same time.

The others had mentioned that they had been there for a little over half a year, training and being put to work, but Hector still had these strange pitfalls in his memory. He had come, and interacted with the other "Test subjects", never really doing anything until one day, a few months back, he went blind. That was when they finally decided to have him undergo some tests about his incredible hearing. The days before his loss seemed so short, like parts of them were missing.

He moved to a corner and sat down with his small pack, listening, and waiting for further instruction. Although the others treated Hector as a friend rather than a partner, he still felt uneasy talking to them, so he decided to avoid them for the time being, and fortunately, they seemed to get the memo, because nobody approached him until the voice of President Sun of the TXSA.

Hector listened to what she had to say, but didn't think much about the words she was always droning about. His mind had gone off already, even before she had arrived, and now, his thoughts were on her. She wasn't all she was cracked up to be. At least that was what his teammates spoke in secret about. She must have been listening through the microchips that had been surgically inserted within the back of their necks, because she threatened to activate the "Kill Switch" function every time she spoke to them.

Before Hector had brought his attention back to her speech, she had finished up and he could here the mixed discussions of the others as they gathered their belongings, and made their way to the ship.

From what Hector could tell using his enhanced echolocation, the rocket was a good deal larger than he thought it would be, and judging by the tall steel tower that stood next to it, they would be taking an elevator up to the hatch doors. Sector disliked elevators. They almost always left him feeling dizzy for a good half hour, even when sitting down, and due to the flurry of nervousness, fear, and excitement that hung in the air like a swarm of angry bee's, it was likely to last a full hour instead.

A few moments later Hector was indeed, quite off balance when resting in the remaining chair inside the cabin. Ignoring all the commotion and focusing on the darkness that was his world was the only thing keeping him from losing the breakfast he hadn't even been provided.

Eli shot a glare at Salome and huffed, "Tease all you want, you hooligan." He rolled his eyes before examining the people before them. All of them looked to be handling the situation as well as they could... But they couldn't afford someone freaking out when under too much stress. He let out a soft sigh, his shoulders rolling a little bit before he walked over to Keegan, his eyes sparking as he nudged his friend, "Feeling the adrenaline rush?" He asked, his eyebrow quirked. He could still feel the hum of electricity, and his body wanted so bad to reach for it, but it wasn't in his capabilities. And that frustrated him a little bit.

GardenParty GardenParty

Moon Bae Jin

Bae offered Delilah a confident smile and thumbs up before realizing that someone was looking at her. Her mane of wild black hair whipped along with her head from side to side until her eyes landed on Tae. She never truly understand why he always kept to himself or only seemed to hang out with her. Bae had always seen Tae as a fun person to hangout with especially since he went along with whatever she wanted. A chair with a her name on the nameplate was right beside Tae so she took her seat and tried to get comfortable. "Come on TaeTae, we get to enjoy this short trip and have fun since we weren't chosen for any of the captain positions. We should just relax, I could probably sleep through most of this trip anyway."

C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s

June Green
The ship grew louder than before, a sign that all the systems were fired up and ready to start. June grinned, taking a seat in the Captain's chair. "Alright everyone, once this baby is up in the air, autopilot will take us towards our destination. Until then, strap yourselves in for the launch sequence." June pulled the seatbelt above her and buckled it in, blowing out a tight breath. The ship rumbled to life below the kids, and with the press of a button on her dashboard, Venus 14 lifted off the ground. She grinned, checking the systems. "All systems are a go! Launch sequence starts... now!" June slammed a button on the armrest, and the ship continued to rise, through the open hanger doors and into the sky above the island. Through the front window, June marveled at the sight of the sunlight on the ocean water. She hadn't been outside in ages, and only really saw nature through the simulations in the lab. Tears began to form in June's eyes as Venus 14 rose so high that their island was but a speck in the vast ocean below.

And then it was all gone. The ocean, the island, replaced by white clouds in the mirror. As they broke the top of the clouds, the sky became blue again, and darkened until it was the black of space. And then it was done. The ship stopped rumbling, and June just stared at Earth in space. How insignificant their world seemed, compared to the vastness of the black around them. It was then that silent tears fell from June's eyes, and she watched their planet slowly shrink behind them. She unbuckled her seatbelt as an automated voice around them said, "Lauch Sequence complete. Gravity generator activated." June rose from her seat and looked around the cabin at her crew. "We... we did it, you guys. We actually did it." She almost choked on the words as she stared out at the Earth, and to the ball of flame that was their sun.

Keegan Green
Keegan glanced over at Eli as he took his seat, the ship's engine rumbling as the takeoff procedure began. "Me? Feeling? Never." Keegan said sarcastically, closing his eyes and swallowing the bile that rose in his throat as the launch began. He though calming things to himself and tried to ignore the rumbling of the ship or the shaking of their seats. His floppy hair bounced up and down as the ship ascended, and he felt his stomach go to his heart as they broke the atmosphere. And just like that, the feeling was gone, and the takeoff rumbling stopped. The ship's thrusters had already activated by the time Keegan pried open his eyes, trying not to have an existential crisis in the middle of the cabin. So small. Their world was so small. Keegan turned away from the window and to his sister, who was in the process of crying. "What about you?" He asked Eli, "Feeling a bit scared after that takeoff?"

Wick Wick HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons Aio Aio Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s FireMaiden FireMaiden hitman654 hitman654 HuntedFox HuntedFox

Eli took in a sharp breathe when they were in the air. He didn't close his eyes, he wanted to witness everything that was happening around them. He wanted to watch the world that he knew, and probably loved since he was risking his damned life for, get smaller and smaller. Watch as the people he loved got further and further away from him. He licked his lips and let out a breath he had been holding during the launch. He looked over at Keegan, a smirk on his lips, "I'm not, but you sure look a little flustered." He teased, unbuckling his seat belt as he leaned back, "We actually made it.." He murmured, a small smile on his lips, "Maybe we won't die. Just yet anyways." He glanced over at Keegan, watching his friend for a second before murmuring, "Need a moment?"

GardenParty GardenParty

Tae happily smiled when Baejin sat beside him. 'Are cupid allowed to sleep?' He sent, a small cheesy grin on his face. Tae chuckled and looked at her. However, before he could send the thought he wanted to to send, the ship rumbled fully to life. He watched June start the Launch sequence, she was definitely hyped to begin. He watched the silent tears on her face. He turned to the window, watching the scenery fly by. It wasn't like the flight to TXSA where he watched his home fade into clouds on a plane. He couldn't see his home nor the prision he lived in.

The clouds leveled out to blackness of the night sky. He watched as the ship seemed to slow as launch sequence ended. He unbuckle from his seat, yet remained in his seat.

'What did you think Baejin?' He asked his friend , finally standing from his seat. Looking to his black haired friend. Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha

Hector Price

The sudden jolt that had been generated by the rocket upon initiating liftoff took Hector by surprise. Perhaps it was because of the steady shivering of the ship that it had startled him so badly. Like a viper rearing, and then proceeding to strike, digging it's fangs into his eardrums so instantly that it momentarily knocked out his hearing powers.

Hector wondered if the others had to pop their ears as much as he did. At times like these, when his head felt ready to combust, he wondered if his hearing really was more powerful than before, or instead, more sensitive.

After what felt like ages however, the roaring gave way to a calm, almost complete silence, only broken by the vibrations that the ship was emanating, as though the liftoff had given it some vertigo as well.

"The Earth looks nice." He said jokingly.

Robin Bryer
Robin quickly went and strapped himself into a seat, looking around at the others as they sat down as well. He closed his eyes. This was it. They were leaving.
The sudden realization hit him with a horrible feeling in his stomach and the unanticipated urge to throw up. His eyes flickered open as he tried to contain his sickened appearance. His eyes involuntarily closed for the second time as the ship jolted. Robin couldn't bear to look outside as hey rocketed into space. Instead he kept his eyes shut and pressed himself into the back of his chair.
He focused on the loud rumbling of the spaceship, letting himself get lost in it. And before he knew it, the rumbling faded, and the captain tearfully spoke.
Robin's hands swiftly moved to his seatbelt clasp, his trembling fingers fumbling with the simple device before finally releasing it. Once out of the restraint, he leaned forward in his seat and buried his face his hands. This wasn't right. This-, he wasn't-... ...he shouldn't be here.​

Delilah Jackson
Delilah took her seat right before they launched. It was a little scary, but fun. Like rollercoaster fun. She had a smile on her face the entire time, it was great. Even more so when Delilah saw outside. It had been a long time, and the sight was almost breathtaking. And she watched it fade to black as they reached space. June told them about the auto pilot, which was actually pretty cool. Delilah unhooked seatbelt and stood up, stretching a bit, before she took notice of Robin. He seemed a little off, he looked sick. Delilah decided to check on him. She walked over to him, pausing first, before she coughed. "Are you okay Robin?" She asked. HuntedFox HuntedFox

Robin Bryer
Robin's head shot up as he heard his name. It didn't take a second before his slightly panicked gaze met the concerned face of Delilah. He plastered a smiling face on faster then you could say 'no'.
He let out a small, comfortable chuckle. "I'm just mind-blown, actually! We're in space!" He jumped excitedly to his feet, continuing to fight the urge to throw up, and met the girl's eyes.
Time seemed to pause as he looked into those grayish-blue orbs. And, just for a second, he doubted if she would actually believe him. He quickly reassured himself, reasoning that he'd been doing this for so long he was good enough to make it look believable.
"Well, that, and a little space-sick from the launch. But it's definitely nothing I can't handle. I'm tougher than I look!"
He put on a silly grin, lifted his chin up just slightly, and puffed out his chest. Just like a boasting child would.
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Last edited:
Salome Aoi Ochoa

Salome smiled brightly as they took off, launch was always her favorite part when they did simulations. She never looked back at the planet she called home for 18 years, nor did she want to. There was nothing down there that she could possibly miss. Shutting her eyes as she felt the force as they broke through the atmosphere. Almost instantly Salome felt the weightlessness that accompanied being in space, although that sense was quickly lost as the gravity generator kicked in. With a sigh she unbuckled herself and hopped out of her chair. Listening to June talk, smiling softly as it was obvious she had become a bit emotional between the launch.

Walking over to June, Salome grabbed one of her hands and rubbed the top of June's hand with her thumb as if to comfort her. "It's such a relief isn't it?" She spoke with a bright smile, it suddenly dawned on Salome that they were finally out of the devil's lair. No longer having to do simulations or go though punishments when they didn't comply with the staff. Feeling as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Releasing June's hand she took a deep breath before looking out to watch the stars and planets as they passed them by, going farther and farther from the place they called home for so many years.

GardenParty GardenParty

Delilah Jackson
Oh no, he's acting weird. A little jumpy, he looked a little pale, and he wasn't really that convincing with his answer. "Oh...o-okay..... Are you sure?" She asked, in soft gentle tone. "It's kinda obvious you like, aren't cause of what I saw just a few minutes ago... but if you don't wanna talk about it's fine, I just wanna make sure you're alright," she explained. She was good at noticing stuff like this, she grew up with boys who didn't like talking and would try to hide everything, so she knew what to look for. "So, tell me the truth. Are you sure you're alright?" HuntedFox HuntedFox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back