Other VENT

When watching Monty Python and 1984 gives people a better firm grasp and position, on how the carnival-esque politics of modern Europe works.
>"Aw shit, here we go again."
tiger-king-memes-lede-1-1832x1374.jpg

View attachment 736648
Never checked on the article 13 situation again, but I hope memes won't be banned... Soon 👀
I think the nervig worms got yeeted awhile ago, but there's always a chance of a resurgence. Considering how self destructive the whole continent is being, I wouldn't be surprised if they went full Canada or Sweden with it, and makes memes banned without anyone else's say in the matter.

There's always VPNs to sneak past their treaties.
*Laughs in maniacal German*

True indeed, VPNs unite 👀
Pride of shitposters, a network made from will
Works in circulation, memes of the webster.

It was made to surf the archives across the arcane media
T O L E A D T H E W A R M A C H I N E
To rule the web and lead the mememarines
The terror of continents
The very private network and the mememarines

I have to get someone else to set it up but yay :)
Yeah, but worth it. And you get the side bonus of being able to watch anything and get past region lock. So you could watch episodes of a TV show that your region will probably never have for example.

Pride of shitposters, a network made from will
Works in circulation, memes of the webster.

It was made to surf the archives across the arcane media
T O L E A D T H E W A R M A C H I N E
To rule the web and lead the mememarines
The terror of continents
The very private network and the mememarines

Yeah, but worth it. And you get the side bonus of being able to watch anything and get past region lock. So you could watch episodes of a TV show that your region will probably never have for example.
Tbh I'm still stuck watching 90s star trek and Frost :)

All Cats Are fucking Beautiful. Fight me.
I'm not even a cat person - generally have a distaste for them in real life - and even I can admit that they're one of the most beautiful, photogenic creatures out there.

All Cats Are fucking Beautiful. Fight me.

Multi-creatural.

Snakes, ants, horses, cats, dogs > legged snek boiz, ferrets, frogs, birds, > other lizards, rats, worms, > slugs, snails > bees.

Sharks and are cool too, they could fit in either of the first two lists.

So, I was venting in my PMs, so now I'm just gonna move that here-

Okay. This one girl, we'll call her Susan. (Not her real name) So I went to MFF last year, and we took Susan with us because she acted like a really good friend and we were both on the school volleyball team. So Susan comes with us, and we have a great time, and we got some merch and things at the convention. So when we say goodbye at the end of the day she said something like, "I'll see you at school tomorrow [Insert my real name here]!" And I said something like, "Okay, see you tomorrow Susan!" And the whole time we were there she acted like my best friend. And Susan is one of the popular kids, so I thought that by being her friend kids would stop picking on me. (It's no surprise that I'm bullied in school, okay?) So the next day during gym I'm standing by her (She was goalie) and I said,"Hi Susan!" And she said," Ew get away from me why are you talking to me? You're gross." And I was shocked, because she acted like a really good friend the day before. Then I walked away. Come to think of it most of the "friends" I had were actually toxic...

So, I was venting in my PMs, so now I'm just gonna move that here-

Okay. This one girl, we'll call her Susan. (Not her real name) So I went to MFF last year, and we took Susan with us because she acted like a really good friend and we were both on the school volleyball team. So Susan comes with us, and we have a great time, and we got some merch and things at the convention. So when we say goodbye at the end of the day she said something like, "I'll see you at school tomorrow [Insert my real name here]!" And I said something like, "Okay, see you tomorrow Susan!" And the whole time we were there she acted like my best friend. And Susan is one of the popular kids, so I thought that by being her friend kids would stop picking on me. (It's no surprise that I'm bullied in school, okay?) So the next day during gym I'm standing by her (She was goalie) and I said,"Hi Susan!" And she said," Ew get away from me why are you talking to me? You're gross." And I was shocked, because she acted like a really good friend the day before. Then I walked away. Come to think of it most of the "friends" I had were actually toxic...
What's MFF? (I assumed you didn't mean it in the sexual context)

What was it like?
It was actually really fun. We had a schedule so we were running around the convention. It was my first convention so I was in awe of all the people and fursuits. The fursuit menagerie was amazing, we waited for the photoshoot and we got a few pictures. I had a mini dino partial, Susan had baby blue ears and tail and my other friend had a panda hat and tail.

I'm going to punch someone in the face if I don't find something good to watch. I'm absolutely fed up.

I'm going to punch someone in the face if I don't find something good to watch. I'm absolutely fed up.
Might I present thou with a feisty meme?

Or perhaps you're into military gags?

Or maybe you're with a more refined taste?
of Deutschland.

F

Why not some motivationals, for working out?

Ah, an update of culture.

Me: Exists.
March: "Oh, well hell. More fun for me I guess" >Still dead boring even beforehand.

971.png

this-is-some-weird-drakengard-shit-going-on-here-71188267.png

Present:
file-20190923-54782-m14hz5.jpg

Future:
GiddyPalatableIbex-max-1mb.gif

You know it's bad when life as a whole can be summed up in three images and a gif. Four images, 4,000 different meanings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back