• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜“ ๐˜–๐˜ * ๐˜๐˜Ž๐˜•๐˜–๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Š๐˜Œ โ€” OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
ok I promise I'm gonna work on my cs today d(๏ฟฃโ—‡๏ฟฃ)b

also, is there a specific deadline for the sheets?

ok I promise I'm gonna work on my cs today d(๏ฟฃโ—‡๏ฟฃ)b

also, is there a specific deadline for the sheets?
For right now, no. I would like for most of our eight open spots to have at least one placeholder before I set any sort of deadline.

Are there any notable differences between Leninbog and Devilโ€™s Kettle?

Are there any notable differences between Leninbog and Devilโ€™s Kettle?
thereโ€™s a difference in that they are separated from each other by a wall and maybe have slightly different cultures/traditions because of that. Geographically, no.

Hi everyone! I'm really loving all the placeholders/apps I've seen so far! I've gotten a few q's that I think might be helpful to post up the answers to here since they apply to everyone:

1. Is Progeny a formal title?
Yes. Progeny is a legal status for those who possess Miracles (i.e. magical abilities). They are seen much like saints or prophets.

2. Is there a learning process to a Progeny's Miracle? When do their Miracles first appear?
Most Progeny begin to display their abilities as early as 3 and as late in life as 17. The average is somewhere between 7-12. Their ability to control their Miracle is dependent upon what type of Miracle the Progeny wields. For more volatile Miracles, such as Prudence's or Courage's, there was probably a period as a child where they had to learn to control their ability.

3. What is the public perception of the Project?
The Project VRTU is completely secret and underground. No one, beyond investors and certain University faculty, know about the Project. Of course... that doesn't mean the world won't know at some point...

IMG_2079.jpeg
finally picked a character & updated the placeholder so no more confusion wkndkejd.

also everyone should join the dope temp discord server made by demonology demonology !!

am I blind, did I miss the mention of a discord link somewhere ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back