• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vegas, baby! (Fallout RP searc)

MossforRoss

Too goofy to live, too silly to die
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(I will never learn how to code on here)

Roleplay Fallout New Vegas with me *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ (please)

About me!!
I'm 20, almost 21, so I prefer to roleplay with people above the age of 18, but it depends on the situation. I write between 300-1000 words per response, but I can adapt after however long you prefer to write. I have around 8 years of roleplay experience, and I'd be glad to share samples from my other rps in case you're interested in that!​
I love ooc chatter, and generally just talking to my rp partners. We can talk about anything - doesn't even have to do with the rp. I like to make art of my roleplays, and I'm a big fan of playlists and pinboards.​
I am a full-time student, and I have a job as well, but I am rather bad at prioritizing so you'll probably get a few responses from me a week anyway. If it's in the beginning I will be a lot more active as we get the show on the road - you know how it is-​

All in all, I'm looking for someone who can roleplay fnv with me! I would prefer to do oc x canon doubles, but canon x canon would be alright as well, I really am just itching to write New Vegas! I don't have much experience in this fandom, but I can feel it in my bones that Arcade Gannon would be a muse for me. I can definitely do Boone too. But genuinely, I can do anyone given the time to adjust to the role.​
In the case of oc x canon doubles I would probably want you to play Benny or the KIng for my oc, but I'm very flexible, it can all be discussed.​

I love to include lots of angst and drama in my roleplays. Misunderstandings, slow burns, enemies to lovers - I'm a man of the drama. Romance is almost always a part of it, but I sure do love to put people in situations. And I love plotting the situations with my rp partner. I'm a schemer! Of course I don't want it to be all misery, but what I'm saying is that if you're looking for slice of life, or just softness, I'm probably not your guy.​

I don't really have any triggers, but I'm not too fond of forced surgery being a vivid topic in our roleplay. Other than that, there's few topics I wouldn't be willing to explore.​

We can roleplay on here or on discord, your choice. Reach out if you're interested!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back