Looking for VC Friends / Gaming Friends / Nerdy Friends / Friends to watch shows, movies with and to stream games for each other~

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Jaxby, 27 and in EST - Idk how I'm just learning about this section of the site but I am LOL.

So I'd love to make some new friends~ i'm extroverted af and i love to Voice call and vibe with people! You wouldn't know I'm a massive anxiety wreck unless you looked closely cx Anyway!!!

I'd love people who may be classified as 'weird' to be friends with, I go bananas for people with golden retriever goblin energy!

For games I play im into Modded Minecraft, Modded and Vanilla Stardew, 7 Days to Die, Baldur's Gate 3, Arkham Series, Dreamlight, Zelda, Animal Crossing, PlateUp, Pokemon, Spyro and so much more!

For shows and movies I'm everywhere but love Marvel, Batman, Hazbin, The Office, ITYSL, a decent amount of cartoons, My Hero Academia, Trigun, Steins;Gate, Gurren lagaan, Devil is a Part Timer, Fairy Tail, Doctor Who and more

My current hyperfixations in general are Sonic, Doctor Who and Trigun!

I'd love someone to just talk about nerdy stuff, make jokes with, play games with, watch stuff with, etc! I'm down for Roleplaying too if we have smth in common there but yea! Please feel free to dm or comment here!

I'm here! I may be a minor, but I love to chit chat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back