Looking for Nerdy gaming friends! Longterm~

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Jaxby, 28 and in CST

So I'd love to make some new friends~ i'm extroverted af and i love to Voice call and vibe with people! You wouldn't know I'm a massive anxiety wreck unless you looked closely.. Anyway!!!

For games I play im into Modded Minecraft, Modded and Vanilla Stardew, 7 Days to Die, Baldur's Gate 3, Arkham Series, Dreamlight, Zelda, Animal Crossing, Content Warning, Kingdom Hearts, Sonic, Pokemon, Spyro and so much more!

Music is super important, I sing, write and play acoustic! I love 80s rock and musicals but write indie rock!

For shows and movies I'm everywhere but love Marvel, Batman, Hazbin, The Office, ITYSL, a decent amount of cartoons, My Hero Academia, Trigun, Steins;Gate, Gurren lagaan, Devil is a Part Timer, Fairy Tail, Doctor Who and more

I'd love someone to just talk about nerdy stuff, make jokes with, play games with, watch stuff with, etc! I'm down for Roleplaying too if we have smth in common there but yea! Please feel free to dm or comment here!

Last edited:
I'm here! I may be a minor, but I love to chit chat!

What are your typical gaming hours? I ask because during the week I typically only game late at night due to my work hours. Weekends I'm available pretty much whenever.

What are your typical gaming hours? I ask because during the week I typically only game late at night due to my work hours. Weekends I'm available pretty much whenever.
I'm CST and I am up usually from 7am til 2am at the latest

but i dont always need to game! I love to just talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back