• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Vampires, Witches, and Werewolves oh my!

Samoyed

There once was a Witch who lived in a old town. In a old Victorian house on the edge of town surrounded by a metal fence surrounding the perimeter. Along with that Witch lived her six odd young teens with supernatural abilities that she'd raised since they were small. Tucked away in the small town rarely leaving the safety of the fence unless necessary. Until one curious day when the witch went out of town for once leaving the teens at home. Some of the teens decided it would be nice to explore the area for once outside of the fence.

So they did, one mistake lead to another. Now all seven of them are being forced to go to the town's public high school designed for mortals without revealing their secrets. (I really suck at trying to write a good description summary so you're stuck with this one. )

This is a roleplay based on some super natural teens who got in trouble in the town and are now being forced to go to mortal school by the school district after the school discovered the six teens who weren't enrolled in any sort of schooling. So now they have to learn how to contemplate going to school with mortals, hiding their abilities and trying to understand the normal life of mortals. Of making friends potentially growing romances. Without catching any of their suspicion that they're not exactly “normal”.

As the story progresses there's a chance of the human characters being transformed into a supernatural being by a friend.

Here's some notes,

Vampires - Pureblood Vampires typically age hundred years each hundred counts as a new year. Unless they were originally a human turned into a vampire then they're stuck as the age they were bitten as. Each Pureblood Vampire is often born with a fraternal twin as they only give birth once. They need blood at least two times a week, it doesn't have to be human blood it can be animal blood, or really bloody meat. Can't be in sunlight for too long unless they have a special sunblock made by a witch, very fast, can transform into a bat and fly, can hypnotize some people, they often can easily manipulate either a Werewolf or Weredog to do their bidding. On a super moon they can end up becoming a bloodthirsty demon.

Witches - A true age of a witch is often unknown as some date back to a very long time ago, and they can perceive their anyway they want however it usually doesn't stay permanent. A witch can only truly age in appearance if one of the older witches in their family dies then the age rotation moves and they start aging a few years to the next witch that comes before them in age. They live by a matriarch with one highly powerful witch at the head of the table that gives the commands. Witches are commonly all female, any witch born male which is very uncommon is typically stripped down of their powers and left on a doorstep somewhere in the world on order of the High Witch. They're quite powerful beings of the supernatural species, and are sometimes feared by the other species when coming across one as there is often no telling what they can do and they don't want to be cursed. They're the only ones who cannot turn a human into one of them but they can however change a human back if they're transformed by another supernatural being.

Werewolves / Weredogs - Now these two canine species age basically the same each year is considered one week older to them, because of this Weredogs and Werewolves are known to have triplets or more do to most of the babies not surviving the first few years from how vulnerable they're at the first year being completely blind and deaf for the first year of their life. If either species neglects their inner canine needs they have a chance of becoming really sick and dying. Their human forms will typically show signs of aging but they typically have baby faces until they reach adulthood, and don't really grow facial hair. Their wolf or dog form will look like however old they are in years converted to weeks, so if your character is per say 16 years old their transformation will look 16 weeks old.

Pureblood Werewolves typically do mature often way faster than their close cousin species. They're stronger, more powerful, tend to have aggressive spurts, loyal and by far more controlled in taming their beast within unless heavily provoked or came across a form of prey. They worship the blood moon and will only turn into a massive beast/monster on the night of a blood moon. They are more dominant than Weredogs and often try to form a pack with them. Werewolves can also just turn into their regular wolf form when they feel like it. They have less of risk dying at a young age do to them typically being with packs so they're able to defend them better but they tend to die from illness, or freezing to death from not keeping warm enough. Werewolves are considered adults when they turn 103 years old. (Since each year counts as one week to them in age.) They also have the ability of transforming humans into Weredogs.

Pureblood Weredogs mature very slowly and typically act more like a puppy typically until they're in like they're roughly 104 years old which is considered when they become a adult so most are often called puppy. They do not live in packs typically just the mother raising them alone, they’re not a strong species so majority do not reach adulthood and they cave very easily to the inner canine inside of them and lose control easily. They're often playful hyper goofs that are loyal to the bone. Much like their cousin species they worship a moon, but instead of the blood moon they worship the blue moon and of course turn into their playful beast form. They can freely turn into their dog form whenever they feel like but do to losing control it's quite often for them to partly transform without knowing having their ears tail to show. They can turn humans into Werewolves.

Phantoms - typically remain the age they became a phantom at permanently. They can make themselves seem real, physically but only mortal people they allow can actually see them or touch them, other than that they can go through walls, and possess furniture. In order to become a phantom a human must be killed by a phantom.

Positions -

(Two characters per person one supernatural character, one human.)

Supernatural family.

1. Adoptive Mother/caretaker Witch (Female, works at the school part time teaching history, Age - unknown your choice): finbutt finbutt

2. Pureblood Vampire Twin number one (Male, Age - 1800 years): Energie Energie

3. Pureblood Vampire Twin number two (Female, Age - 1800 years): Dark lord steel Dark lord steel

4. Witch’s Biological Child (Female, Age - Your choice.): Night Owl Night Owl (pending)

5. Phantom (Either Gender, Age 16-18): . D O V E . D O V E

6. Pureblood Werewolf (Male, age 17 years, their wolf form would be around 3.7 months): minajesty minajesty

7. Pureblood Weredog (Female, Lesbian, age 15 years, 3.5 years.) Taken by me

Humans -

School Principal (Male, age range late 40s): Available

Human teen 1 (Either Gender, Age 18): finbutt finbutt

Human teen 2 (Female Gender, Age 17): minajesty minajesty

Human teen 3 (Male, Age 16-18): Ladyvix Ladyvix

Human teen 4 (Male , Age 15-17): Kipsy Kipsy

Human Teen 5 (Female, Serious Lesbian, Will eventually be dating my Weredog girl, Age 16-17) : Vyxsin Vyxsin

Any questions just ask.

Last edited:
I would be interested in the witch child but I am a bit confused about how witches work in this RP. Could you maybe explain a little bit?

I would be interested in the witch child but I am a bit confused about how witches work in this RP. Could you maybe explain a little bit?
Ah yeah they're kind of confusing in this and didn't make it clear enough. Witches only really age when an older witch in their family line dies, when the older witch dies for instance like a grandparent, when their grandparent dies the eldest child (aunt/uncle/parent) or will start to age up more over the year until they eventually near the family member who died age in appearance. Then everyone else younger in the family ages up to the next oldest family member's age.

Example: say a there's a elder cousin of your character who is about 20 years looking in age and your character would be about 15, if an older family member dies the cousin will become the age of the next family member, and your character would then start getting older eventually turning 20.

A witch can go a very long time without growing older in age because that

Extra stuff: The witch is the only one who cannot turn a human into a witch, but they can change a human back if they were transformed into something by another supernatural being if needed. They typically have a familiar being either a cat, a fox, or a owl.

I hope this will be helpful

Last edited:
Kind of reminds me of the old Sabrina the teenage witch tv series. I'm not sure that such a role would be right for me at the moment. I will have to think about it a bit. I usually prefer the more 'typical' representation hehe.

Kind of reminds me of the old Sabrina the teenage witch tv series. I'm not sure that such a role would be right for me at the moment. I will have to think about it a bit. I usually prefer the more 'typical' representation hehe.
I can always adjust it too a more traditional witch style, though how the age thing works is permanent.

I liked the show quite a bit but the way the witches were represented kinda felt over the top/less fun for an RP, like with the witch realm, the bad witches were basically just locked up or turned into familiars, cauldrons, witch licenses, council, etc... and all that it kinda made it seem bureaucratic and less fun in a way. I hope I even explained it correctly lol.

I liked the show quite a bit but the way the witches were represented kinda felt over the top/less fun for an RP, like with the witch realm, the bad witches were basically just locked up or turned into familiars, cauldrons, witch licenses, council, etc... and all that it kinda made it seem bureaucratic and less fun in a way. I hope I even explained it correctly lol.
Yeah it does make them seem less fun that way, I'll just make them typical witches 👍

I think the thought of a coven or a family being lead by a matriarch or patriarch sounds more fun, but then again it is your RP hehe don't change stuff on my account. Maybe someone would prefer the witch role as you explained it so you could have it the way you wished :) I'm not trying to have you change it because it would be more fun for you if the story went more the way you wished it to. I'm just being one of those people that share their opinion when I probably should have just shut up :3

I think the thought of a coven or a family being lead by a matriarch or patriarch sounds more fun, but then again it is your RP hehe don't change stuff on my account. Maybe someone would prefer the witch role as you explained it so you could have it the way you wished :) I'm not trying to have you change it because it would be more fun for you if the story went more the way you wished it to. I'm just being one of those people that share their opinion when I probably should have just shut up :3
Nah it's fine my original goal was to have the matriarch thing, but I got kind of side tracked last night by ironically watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch to where I was dead tired trying to finish it that I wrote the plots of the Sabrina style witch plots on my chart of descriptions instead of the traditional witch I was going for withwithout realizing it till you mentioned it. I should probably sleep more I've been up for like 3 days.

Hehe yeah as a show it wasn't bad, like I said, I liked it. But for an RP it might be a bit too complicated and all that I mentioned before :) and it probably would be good to sleep, I know that when I'm up too long without rest I stop making sense even to myself.
By that I don't mean that you don't make sense! I totally get it now! Ah damn I think I need sleep too :P

Hehe yeah as a show it wasn't bad, like I said, I liked it. But for an RP it might be a bit too complicated and all that I mentioned before :) and it probably would be good to sleep, I know that when I'm up too long without rest I stop making sense even to myself.
By that I don't mean that you don't make sense! I totally get it now! Ah damn I think I need sleep too :P

XP you should probably see if you can get some sleep too, ^^
I'm gonna go to sleep in a few minutes and edit the witch description when I wake up 👍

id love human 1 and caretaker witch!!

oh and heads up heads up, there's a chance ill use lucy liu for caretaker witch and probably emma breschi for human 1.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back