• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampires, Werewolves & Witch Hunters - OOC

Characters
Here
Yeah, Livia is somewhere else completely!
That is true but she is not far away from meeting other characters. She's just somewhere around Illstead. Mostly on the Metro big city side. She's really just trying to live her own life.

Mhm! Yes, what are the sisters going to do?
As i said ealier the scene is a good place for our character to meet. The sister come to the bar to celebrated. One goes to the bathroom and see the dead body, notice the body is still warm and go at the back and see your OC and confont her about it.

As i said ealier the scene is a good place for our character to meet. The sister come to the bar to celebrated. One goes to the bathroom and see the dead body, notice the body is still warm and go at the back and see your OC and confont her about it.
OH! Perfect! Then wolf man dimitri might be caught in the middle of vampire conflict! Pfft!!

When we gonna begin posting IC

We’re already posting, here’s the link. It should show up on the tabs hmm!

She burned alive, The coven had already experimented on her and she would have turned into one of the abominations. Will say this tho, Eddie wasn't the only one to escape the attack.

So.. we have a royal blooded vampire who just killed someone, church appointed paranormal killing sisters, a wholesome wolf daddy who just wants to live his life, and a witch hunting tactical ninja with a wraith companion! PHHHEEWWWW!!! Omg! This is going to be a massive scene! And I’m here for it! :3

Wraith is an alias Eddie uses, his ghost companion, Ghoul is at his safehouse. I agree, this will be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back