• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampires, Werewolves & Witch Hunters - OOC

Characters
Here
Redworld23 Redworld23 Am I correct to presume that you will be playing as a witch hunter?
Not a witch hunter specifically. My OCs(the sister grimm), are church executioner(in training). They hunt supernatural being that are a threat to humans. I have already finish their character sheet, am just drawing their profit.

Bit tangeled when it comes to writing a Backstory sooo reaaaalllyyy close but will try to make sure to finsih CS literally tomorrow. 😵

Not a witch hunter specifically. My OCs(the sister grimm), are church executioner(in training). They hunt supernatural being that are a threat to humans. I have already finish their character sheet, am just drawing their profit.
Bit tangeled when it comes to writing a Backstory sooo reaaaalllyyy close but will try to make sure to finsih CS literally tomorrow. 😵
Can't wait to read both.

In regards to your character, I've been pondering a few options if you wish to add some tension and entanglement between our characters' past.
Dimitri used to be a part of Armistice, which is probably the target that fits your description. I wanted to incorporate certain holy knight orders that goes after organizations like Armistice later in the story somehow, which I think is right down your alley. If this comes to fruition, it is possible that your character might have engaged Dimitri in combat in or something of a more indirect in the past. Lemme know what you think.

I saw this in the mew posts thread, by chance is it possible to play as a ghost? The character would be able to walk through walls, levitate, teleport. etc

I saw this in the mew posts thread, by chance is it possible to play as a ghost? The character would be able to walk through walls, levitate, teleport. etc
Hiii! Thank you for the interest! ^^ Maybe at a later time, we’re just starting this up, so I’d like to keep it to the three classes if we can! Don’t want to make things confusing! Since we’re just establishing the world and it’s players! Hope you can understand! But by all means! You can make a character with a ghostly companion!

In regards to your character, I've been pondering a few options if you wish to add some tension and entanglement between our characters' past.
Dimitri used to be a part of Armistice, which is probably the target that fits your description. I wanted to incorporate certain holy knight orders that goes after organizations like Armistice later in the story somehow, which I think is right down your alley. If this comes to fruition, it is possible that your character might have engaged Dimitri in combat in or something of a more indirect in the past. Lemme know what you think.
Sweet, i love it and in other news my character sheet is up(took all day but worth it).

Okay! Made all my edits! Post whenever you guys want! ^^
Ok, so am still new to this, so i have a question. Do we post turn by turn or any time we want?

Also i read you intro and it got me thinking, it might be an interesting way for our characters to meet. Basically my OC head to the bar to celebrated a job well done(alice idea). They spot your character with the human and decided to keep a close eye on the situation. Now,depending on how you want it to play, it could lead to a little conflict (nothing lethal) or your character could address them directly (just throwing idea). What do you think?

Posted my CS please let me know if there is anything that needs to be edited. I'll try to fix it tomorrow.

Ok, so am still new to this, so i have a question. Do we post turn by turn or any time we want?

Also i read you intro and it got me thinking, it might be an interesting way for our characters to meet. Basically my OC head to the bar to celebrated a job well done(alice idea). They spot your character with the human and decided to keep a close eye on the situation. Now,depending on how you want it to play, it could lead to a little conflict (nothing lethal) or your character could address them directly (just throwing idea). What do you think?
I think by turns would be best! Mhm! Sure! Maybe they recognize each other but for the sake of not making a scene they keep this cordial.. love it! Victoria wants to feed on that human in her grips.. and obviously trying to keep her blood drinking discreet.. so.. it will happen in the bathroom lmao!

my character is the definition of chaotic neutral lol

adventure time eyebrows GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back