• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampires, Werewolves, War? Oh my!

MadamMoon

Servant of the Moon
The thread is up! Here's the link:

Vampires, Werewolves, War? Oh my!

We fight because we have to, not because we want to. Our lands have been forsaken for thousands of years now, and that isn’t changing anytime soon. Vampires and Werewolves fight in a world that is destroyed. Humans have been pushed to the brink of extinction, though there is one stronghold that still yet remains. They hold out in the land of Visone, breeding Hunters as they see fit. They have the will to continue to fight, and won't give up until they have been completely wiped out. Werewolves are spread out through the land of Arendell, while the Vampires are spread out through the land of Marcosa. The land between the two kingdoms is known as No Man's Land. Most anyone who resides in this area is a savage, losing what humanity they had. Another outcome of being in this land, could be the loss of your life. Both Vampires and Werewolves send scouts through this area to see if anyone is trying to make an attack on the other. It is the man area in which most battles between the two have happened. Werewolves still form packs, and the main one is the Blood Moon Pack. Vampires are ruled by Covens. The main Coven is the Thaladine Coven. Each side fights to gain control of the other, when neither side can truly make a stand. Packs are breaking apart, and the Vampires government is crumbling under the pressure of the tiresome war. One day, the Blood Moon Pack finds a place to settle after being ran out by a rival pack. There new home is deep in the woods in some mountains. They hold out here to try and survive as long as they can. The Thaladine Coven finds out of their new hiding place, and decide it is time to make a move.

This is where the roleplay will begin. Now, I’m not the best at getting my ideas out, so if anyone has any suggestions for me to improve this, let me know and I will try my best. I’m going to post positions underneath here for the Coven and the Wolf Pack. Once all positions are full, I will most likely not accept anyone else, unless the pose a very interesting aspect to the story.

Blood Moon Pack

• Alpha Female (

@MadamMoon)

• Alpha Male

• Beta (

@RedLikeRoses)

• Beta

• Hunter

• Guardian

• Healer

• Omega

Thaladine Coven

Humans

• Hunter/Huntress
  • Hunter/Huntress (@Rainy83)
  • Leader
  • Guard
  • Farmer
  • Civilian

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post them below. I am really hoping to get some interest in this idea. If I can get at least two per side, I will open a thread, if the others would like to. Anyways, thanks for reading, and have an awesome day all you wonderful beings!

Last edited by a moderator:
RedLikeRoses said:
Interested! Could I please request a beta position for the werewolves?
Yeah, of course! I'll change the thread to put you as one of the betas.

Vampiress said:
I want to be hmmm a vampire but a vampire princess
Yeah, that's fine. I can change the second in command positions of the Vampires.

Kwillz said:
Hmm...maybe I could take the count role? :3
That sounds great to me!! I will open up the main thread shortly and post a link here for everyone. Thanks for joining!

Rainy83 said:
Could I possibly have the Countess role?
Yeah, it's still open! The main thread is up. The link is posted at the top of this thread so You can post your character! Thanks for joining.

[QUOTE="Ai Kamisatsugaisha]I want to be be vampire.

[/QUOTE]
Did you have a role in mind you'd like to play?

Awesome! The link to the thread is at the top of this post! Head on over and you can post your character. I'll put you down for the Count role.

[QUOTE="Ai Kamisatsugaisha]Vampire

[/QUOTE]
The positions of Noble, Protector, Harvester, and Member are open.

[QUOTE="Ai Kamisatsugaisha]Noble then.
Actually want a the title to be a rogue. But noble works too. xD

[/QUOTE]
You can be a rogue. That's fine.

Definitely interested and both Guardian and Protector slots are still open. My posting schedule might be a bit erratic but I'll try my best to keep up if you'll have me

:)

Do you prefer any slots filled over another?​

Fenris said:

Definitely interested and both Guardian and Protector slots are still open. My posting schedule might be a bit erratic but I'll try my best to keep up if you'll have me

:)

Do you prefer any slots filled over another?​
If you wouldn't mind, would you be the Guardian? We are lacking a bit on the werewolf side it seems.

I had this idea of a very artistic perfectionist for the protector, but coming up with a guardian concept should be fun! I'll get to work asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back