• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vampires (Medieval or Modern)

In this world, there are different races of vampires. There are elder purebloods, purebloods, the turned, halflings and those born of the turned and pureblood(haven't came up with a name for them yet).

Elder Purebloods: They are in charge of keeping everything balanced and keeping vampires a myth. There is only 5 elders left and they are the oldest vampires. They are very powerful.

Purebloods: They are born of two purebloods. They are treated like royalty and the elders give them territories to be in charge of if they choose to play boss. Some territories are ran by families of purebloods or they are single purebloods. They are not far on the power scale from the elders. Purebloods are the only ones who can procreate be it with other purebloods, the turned, halflings, human or other types of creatures.

The Turned: Only purebloods can turn someone. The turned are followers of the pureblood who turned them. Most turned get to live whatever life they want but when their purebloods masters call. They listen.

Halflings: Halflings are half human and half vampire. They are consider low in the vampire community. Any vampire not turned or pureblood is considered to be dirty blood.

Those born of the turned are lower than halflings because they have no control. Elders normally send someone after them to get rid of them quickly. They can't control their vampire powers and usually get drained of energy quickly because of their inability to control their senses. Without control, they usually end up going on a killing spree and the elders hate having to clean up the mess.

There can also be other creatures in this roleplay. So it doesn't have to be strictly vampires.

This can be Medieval or modern. I love them both.

I want to play my female halfling with a secret past. I can also double with my male pureblood. I also throw in side characters to further the plot and keep things interesting. I like surprises. MxF only.

Be creative and throw your own twist into the mix if you wish. I consider myself detailed. I can write 9 paragraphs or I can write 2. Normally, I don't go below 2. If you don't match me, don't sweat it. As long as I can respond. I am happy, happy, happy. If you are a beginner, I don't mind giving pointers and helping you out with writing but I don't give advice unless asked and don't get butt hurt if you ask and I am honest.

I respect site rules and keep my roleplays clean on here. Even off I prefer to fade to black anyways.

I like romance, adventure and action. Gore doesn't bother me as this is a vampire roleplay not a twilight one.

I like third person point of views. It's how I write my characters.

I view roleplay as a story written by two or more people. Who wants to write a story with me?

Hey, if your still looking for partners I would be really interested in writing with you.

Sorry, I didn't realize I had comments on here. Usually my email notfies me but it didn't right now. As of right now, I am closing the thread until I can get more free time. I have barely gotten to the RPS that I have right now due to some unforeseen circumstances. I have children so those happen a lot.

JustCallMeAimee said:
God Damit...age limit.
Sorry, I am a mother and if my kids were under 18 and role-playing with someone older than 18. I probably wouldn't like it to much so for me it's just a parent thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back