• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampires and Highschool

Mx. Broken

U know what they say about people who use Pantene
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Blackspire is a fictional place from a real state, schools and locations are fake other than stores and restaurants)

Something is stirring in the tiny town of Blackspire Minnesota as a group of vampires finally make themselves known. Being raised by Vampire hunters, one character is certain that they can stop the vampires from killing anyone, but when their highschool crush/Best friend is turned, they find themselves becoming friends with the clan and ultimately learning about their own supernatural abilities in the process

this roleplay will be based off of the show My Babysitter's A Vampire, following two best friends as they try to make their way through their final two years at Blackspire Highschool, but when one of these friends is turned into a vampire, they have to learn how to adapt to the fact that one of the two will never grow old.

i was hoping to play the Vampire, but im totally fine with playing the mortal, seeing as both will have some sort of supernatural abilities, i am a semi-lit roleplayer with over 5 years of roleplay under my belt, I'd prefer if you were 17+ but am willing to make exceptions :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back