• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Vampire x Vampire Roleplay

starlady

Hello! 💋 I'm new to this site but not new to roleplaying. I've wanted to do a vampire roleplay for quite some time now but never got to. I'm hoping that could change!

I'm looking for a partner willing do to a vampire roleplay with me. The world won't be too strict; it's gonna be in an everyday setting but of course with some supernatural elements. I have great prompts I'd really love to try out. Most of them revolve around romance (with a male partner), but I'm open to other genres. And we can come up with something of our own, as long as it's gonna be vampire x vampire. Please message me if you're interested! 💖

Hello! 💋 I'm new to this site but not new to roleplaying. I've wanted to do a vampire roleplay for quite some time now but never got to. I'm hoping that could change!

I'm looking for a partner willing do to a vampire roleplay with me. The world won't be too strict; it's gonna be in an everyday setting but of course with some supernatural elements. I have great prompts I'd really love to try out. Most of them revolve around romance (with a male partner), but I'm open to other genres. And we can come up with something of our own, as long as it's gonna be vampire x vampire. Please message me if you're interested! 💖

Hello! Usually the symbols of vampires is the the past occupying the present or even subjugating the future. So having 2 vampires is something unique in perspective of romance. I am quite new to the website myself, but wanted to know if you would be interested in a twist. Most of the time it is the older character taking interest in the younger one. How does it sound the idea of a young fledgling waking an ancient vampire, and with time, returning his feelings ?

Hey I am very interested in doing this if you are! I would like to do it on discord maybe? Message me back soon ~Nami

Hello~! Its so nice to see someone interested in the vampire verse, its really a nice throwback! Vampires are all I used to do; so I'm definitely interested! If you're still looking for a partner, let me know! I'd be happy to play a male counterpart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back