• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vampire X Human Search!

lemonssaltt

Plot:
This consists of a vampire x human story line. Muse A=Vampire, Muse B= Human.

A life in poverty is not a good one, especially when your mother and brother need fed. Muse B lived that life, and began to do odd jobs to try and help support their family. They thought they had found the perfect job, but they should have known it was too good to be true. It had free board, excellent pay, and they could see their family on Sundays. All they would have to do was to be Muse A's servant. Muse B called the number, and arranged to meet them at noon the next day. They didn't know they would also be the blood bank for Muse A.
(PM me if interested! I'd prefer FxF, but this can be MxF or MxM. I'm also best at female roles)

Plot:
This consists of a vampire x human story line. Muse A=Vampire, Muse B= Human.

A life in poverty is not a good one, especially when your mother and brother need fed. Muse B lived that life, and began to do odd jobs to try and help support their family. They thought they had found the perfect job, but they should have known it was too good to be true. It had free board, excellent pay, and they could see their family on Sundays. All they would have to do was to be Muse A's servant. Muse B called the number, and arranged to meet them at noon the next day. They didn't know they would also be the blood bank for Muse A.
(PM me if interested! I'd prefer FxF, but this can be MxF or MxM. I'm also best at female roles)
Hello I’m really interested into this rp :)

Even though I have my ten posts, it's not letting me pm. I'd appreciate it if you two could pm me! Haha, sorry for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back