• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐‘ฝ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฟ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ผ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐’€

vampiregf

absolutely feral
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello!! i am eden and i am currently searching for a long term roleplay partner. preferably someone who is interested in darker themes, romance, etc. we can double up, create our own love interests and main ocs, but if not, i'd prefer to play the feminine charcacter (the human). i would also like to use realistic faceclaims, no anime or drawn ones please. feel free to send me a private message, if you'd like.

humans have always ruled the world, unaware of the lethal entities that have lurked in the night for many millennia, picking them off silently and disposing of their bloodless bodies in secret. it was after the shocking death of a royal vampiric coven's leader that the unruly, bloodthirsty creatures of the night decided to take over, throwing caution to the wind. no human could stand against them, after all, and now there was no power hungry regime to keep them in line. becoming slaves, corpses and playthings, humans now struggle to survive in the midst of an apocalypse unlike anything their government officials could have predicted. the only ones who have a sliver of autonomy are those who have somehow been able to remain hidden, or in underground bunkers, where they cannot be found. they are the ones everyone called crazy, the ones who have been preparing for years. a very powerful, very old vampire, one of the few remaining of the fallen royal coven, remains in his guarded villa, watching the world fall apart with bitter contempt for the careless young immortals who have caused the demise of such peace. he only ever leaves home to feed, coming across a defenseless human girl in the ruins of an abandoned city, who he then takes home instead of slaughtering. will he end up devouring the sweet lifeblood of his captive, or will he instead fall desperately in love, choosing protect her with his life?
this is my storyline which i've written, please do not steal without giving credit! 1x1 only, please. i would love to roleplay this with somebody, anybody! though i'd certainly prefer to roleplay as the human, we could also double up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back