• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire Vacation

davian

What I create is chaos.

I'm craving a vampire, beach-themed roleplay. It would be set in the modern day, and involve local and possibly tourist characters, both vampire and human. Romance will be involved, drama and conflict will be involved, some vampires will form bonds with humans and choose to immortalize them, and others will just use them as a source of food. The human characters will mostly be used during the day, but also at night, and the vampires will mostly be indoors during the day and come out at night. Is anyone interested in this?

Edit (based on questions you may have)
-Multiple characters are allowed as long as you are able to handle them.
-The RP will be set in New England (probably Rhode Island) where the average temperature is currently in the upper seventies and it still gets cloudy and rains.
-The vampires won't be immediately killed on contact with sunlight, but direct sunlight (not filtered through clouds) will cause high discomfort and burns, depending on its intensity.
-There is no set plot or roles to stay within. Create your character as you wish and let the story take its course.

Last edited:
Is this that's something that's more character/self driven or is there something big that'll drive and kind of direct the players throughout the roleplay?

Is this that's something that's more character/self driven or is there something big that'll drive and kind of direct the players throughout the roleplay?

I'd say character driven. The things I mentioned might be basic plot starting points. Lone vampires making decisions for themselves, covens of vampires making decisions together, possible hunters coming into the picture, etc. The plot will depend on the characters involved. There aren't any specific roles to fill and your character will be as involved in the overall thing as you want them to be.

Ah, not my kinda scene I'm afraid, but I hope everyone interested has a good time with this. :D

If anyone wants to work with me on creating a plot within the rp, I wouldn't be opposed to it, though. All that matters to me is that vampires are involved.

If anyone wants to work with me on creating a plot within the rp, I wouldn't be opposed to it, though. All that matters to me is that vampires are involved.
How about like a supernatural town? Witches, Vampires, Werewolves, humans... Everyone would've adapted to be slightly nocturnal so they all interact.

How about like a supernatural town? Witches, Vampires, Werewolves, humans... Everyone would've adapted to be slightly nocturnal so they all interact.

I'm not sure if that would be a bit too much. I was looking to just do something with vampires specifically as I'm already involved with so many supernatural RPs and vampires has been the only one I can't manage to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back