• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom VAMPIRE THE MASQUERADE 🦇🧛‍♂️ ᵐᵒʳᵗᵘⁱ ᵛⁱᵛᵒˢ ᵈᵒᶜᵉⁿᵗ

brogley

in the flames, a lonely person turns to dust.

ARE YOU THE FLEET-FOOTED GOD?

good morning, good day and good afternoon, pumpkins! my name is niko and in an act of desperation i am posting this vampire the masquerade fandom search. i have been a fan of vampire the masquerade, and especially the game bloodlines for quite some time and have always wanted to get a shot at roleplaying it, but have never found anybody who was interested and/or knew of the setting. hopefully, if you're reading this, you are the exception i need!

ABOUT ME

• adv. lit (~1000 words per reply)
  • roleplaying since 2014
  • 18 years old
  • not really a rapid-fire roleplayer, but i try to respond once per week(s).
  • play lgbt characters and characters of all gender identities (women, men, enbies etc).
  • prefer oc/oc (platonic or romantic)
  • timezone gmt+1
  • i prefer discord, but naturally threads and pm is ok.
    • i love talking ooc and i think discord allows for that best. if you like we can just chat on discord and roleplay on thread!
  • sucker for darker themes and angst.
  • ghost friendly! <3 boo
ABOUT YOU
  • lit to adv. lit;
    • a minimum of around 3 paragraphs, but ultimately i care more about substance than quantity so don't worry if you typically don't write a lot!
  • 16+ years old
  • willing to play lgbt characters/ships
  • similar preferences as me!
POTENTIAL PLOTS
for plots, i didnt have anything specific in mind and am absolutely open to hearing your ideas if you have any. however, here are some basic outline of plots that i'd be interested in:

• new kindred/old(er) kindred
  • some sort of story exploring the political side of kindred society. for example, the story of the current prince of a given city and the person who wants to overthrow them/take their position.
  • potentially something exploring clan dynamics, like something focused solely on the nosferatu or otherwise.
  • plots set before gehenna, i.e. when vampires were more powerful, more accepted, or during the victorian age and so on.
CANON CHARACTERS
below are characters from bloodlines which i would be willing to play in canon/canon or canon/oc;

• jeanette (& therese) voerman
  • bertram tung
  • gary golden
  • potentially sebastian lacroix
if you're interested in playing as an oc against one of the characters above in a canon/oc it would be great if you could send their sheet/information with your message. thanks!

that is all for me folks. if you enjoy vtm and this sounds good but you won't message me, i will never forgive you </3
send me a message and i will give you a kith.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back