• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire The Masquerade: Royal Shadows (Re-Launch)

Interestingly enough the average height was only a bit shorter than nowadays, the main thing that contributed to the shortness was malnutrition

I fixed the height to 4'5 which is an inch shorter than the average height of a 13-year-old today. However, he stayed that way because of short genes and being turned at 13

Interestingly enough the average height was only a bit shorter than nowadays, the main thing that contributed to the shortness was malnutrition
Average height for a warrior back then was 5 foot even. Being pretty short back then could place you as a fully grown adult around 4’5 or something, assuming that average us valid

Average height for a warrior back then was 5 foot even. Being pretty short back then could place you as a fully grown adult around 4’5 or something, assuming that average us valid
Where did you read that? Unless your a kid, people were not that short, even back than.

Wait he's tremere they are less than 1k years old they were born during the dark ages the first were created in 1022

Wait he's tremere they are less than 1k years old they were born during the dark ages the first were created in 1022
Tremre himself is 3rd gen via Diablerie, his childe are 4th gen and Albrecht was born in 1022 and embraced shortly after before ascending to 4th gen via Diablering his Sire who was a Childe of Tremre

Tremre himself is 3rd gen via Diablerie, his childe are 4th gen and Albrecht was born in 1022 and embraced shortly after before ascending to 4th gen via Diablering his Sire who was a Childe of Tremre
Were they a member of the order of hermes to get close and trusted enough to be embased before the blood magic was discovered to create the blood bond?

He was a test subject to that was being used to prove that the new clan were truly vampires and could create Chidle like the other clans could do, however, the older vampire let down his guard and was attacked while the sun was up which led to him being Diableried
Were they a member of the order of hermes to get close and trusted enough to be embased before the blood magic was discovered to create the blood bond?

View attachment 1093655

According to this even a thousand years ago, the average height for a dude was 5'6, which is believable.

Since Caine was prehistory, and the methuselah are generally at least a millenia, 4-5th gen vampires could easily have lived when the average height was 5’ish

Since Caine was prehistory, and the methuselah are generally at least a millenia, 4-5th gen vampires could easily have lived when the average height was 5’ish
That article is crazy, I honestly didn't think that average adults were ever that short. But since I'm 6'2 I guess I'm a bit biased, lol. Well I guess I learned something new. But let me not say anything more, people might accuse me of Heightism lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back