• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines

Yanipurr

I live in my own world.
So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines roleplay. For those of you who don't know what Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines is its a game made back in 2004 that follows a newly created vampire who seeks to uncover the truth behind a recently discovered relic that heralds the end of all vampires. The Roleplay could go many ways but before I start thinking about plot I would just like to see if they is any interest.

If you want anymore information just ask.

No problem. And if you regrettably fail to find interested parties for this, look me up. I may be running something similar or know someone with an open spot in a Masquerade RP.

Grey said:
No problem. And if you regrettably fail to find interested parties for this, look me up. I may be running something similar or know someone with an open spot in a Masquerade RP.
I'll do that if no one takes interest.

I'm interested as well. I love that game!

Well that's more than enough people. Now who wants to brainstorm ideas for plot in a private chat?

If there is still room I'd be up for joining as well.

Also @Annabella we seem to keep gravitating towards the same RPs xD

JustKay said:
If there is still room I'd be up for joining as well.

Also @Annabella we seem to keep gravitating towards the same RPs xD
We really do, great minds think alike I suppose. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back