• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

sumurset

( ´_ノ` ) venatori
Hello fiends and friends!

My name is Nic. I live in Kansas, and therefore follow the same time zone. I'm 21 and have been roleplaying for... A long time. 5+ years? I've lost track. It's been forever--let's just go with that.

I'm open to most anything, though I try to avoid over-written plots/AUs/etc.

My reply length depends on my mood and usually ranges from para to novel (unless the characters are having a simple conversation, then the replies will be quite short.) I try and reply as consistently as possible, but I am a person with real person needs and sometimes am unable to reach the computer. Expect at minimum 2 replies a day, unless I've warned you I can't get to it that day.

As far as formatting--I hardly format at all. Do not expect an artsy reply. I will convey the information you need and that is it. The only time I could see myself formatting would be for a journal entry, an e-mail, or something along those lines.

You must be wondering about the title...

I've always been an avid fan of vtmb and recently have replayed it. Thanks to this, I have an insane amount of muse for a potential thread, and would love to start something with one of you lovely people. Though I've contacted many of my close writing partners, none seem terribly interested in it (this can be attributed to their lack of knowledge on the game itself.) Hence the reason I'm here.

As far as characters go, I am more comfortable sticking to OCs rather than the various people/vampires in-game. I have multiple different OCs, of course, so such conversation will be held until we may speak man to man, or woman to man, or woman to woman, or.... well, whatever you prefer, I suppose.

You do not need to be a lore-nerd, either. I don't expect everyone to be (and honestly, I'm not either.) As long as you know the basic premise of the clans, world, etc. we will be fine. You could even slash this out of "fandom" all-together and just say that I am seeking a vampire-oriented thread. I just enjoy the clans. Even so, it is set in a modern timeline, which means those are the only things you really have to worry about.

Let me lay down the law:

As I've been writing for so long, I know how unreasonable some people may be and I would just like to weed such individuals out. The unsavorables shall be dealt with!

• I try to be as consistent as I can, so I expect the same from you.
  • I will warn you if I cannot reply, so please respect me the same.
  • God-modding will have you ignored immediately.
  • Do not force a ship on me.
  • This is a plot dealing with vampires. There's going to be blood, gore, and numerous injuries--keep this in mind, and be as realistic with your replies as you can.
  • Be kind. I dislike rude people.

That's about it. I simply wish to be given basic consideration. Most of my rules are what you abide by anyway, so I don't see how they may be perceived as unreasonable. Also remember that I am a very smol marshmallow who loves people. Even if you don't wish to do a vtmb thread, perhaps we may do another!

I was actually playing this game for the fourth time today and I have been wanting to do an RP based on it for a while now. Do you want to PM me so we can talk about the details?

VTM is fuckin' sweet. Once upon a time I had every conceivable Whitewolf source book on my computer somewhere, but sadly I lost it in the last great hard drive crash, along with a bunch of other sourcebooks for various systems. Sad day. Anyway, I don't really roleplay with menfolk, which I gather you are one of, but I wish you luck anyway.

fuzzehpolarbear said:
VTM is fuckin' sweet. Once upon a time I had every conceivable Whitewolf source book on my computer somewhere, but sadly I lost it in the last great hard drive crash, along with a bunch of other sourcebooks for various systems. Sad day. Anyway, I don't really roleplay with menfolk, which I gather you are one of, but I wish you luck anyway.
I am not manfolk, though I wouldn't readily deem myself ladyfolk, either.

Many thanks for your well wishes, dear!

sumurset said:
I am not manfolk, though I wouldn't readily deem myself ladyfolk, either.
Many thanks for your well wishes, dear!
Ah, my mistake, was not trying to offend, apologies if I did so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back