• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vampire Plot

Kerishea

Read More.
Hi! That's for stopping by my fang-tactic board! Bad pun? Oh well.

I have a plot in mind for a vampire plot that I have been tossing back and forth in my mind for awhile and would love to finally give it a shot with someone. I have it explained below in as best detail as I can imagine it being late at night where I live.

Vampires have laws, just like humans do and one of them is very clear: don't fall in love with a human.  A thousand year old vampire, Cassius, is the enforcer of all these rules by himself though over his thousands of years he has gathered a steady following of vampires who have become his enforcers. In the modern world he and these vampires inhabit an old castle somewhere in Europe and watch over the happenings all over the world.

In America a son (not biological, but she turned him so she considers him her son) of one of these vampires has fallen hopelessly in love with a young woman, and she him. When it reaches the ears of the vampires in Europe the human is called forward for trial since humans aren't supposed to know about the existence of vampires. The vampire she fell in love with is sent on a wild goose chase and doesn't know that his love flies to europe to stand an archaic vampire trial that will most likely end in her death.

During the trial he breaks in to the courtroom (more like the courtroom from Harry Potter in the Ministry) and they take a "Recess". During this time the pair are split up again and she is drained in the dungeon, unbeknownst to her vampire boyfriend who is with Cassius, pleading for her life. 

When he realizes what has happened he goes to her but it is too late, she's on the brink of death and so, after her spirit appears to him as an apparition, he gives her his blood to turn her. Cassius and his guards appear and take her away from him and dump her body in the woods, believing she is actually dead. The vampire boyfriend is sent into a spiral of depression and renounces any ties to his "mother" who was worried that if they did kill the girl, he wouldn't ever bounce back.

Meanwhile she is rescued by a sweet older, off the gird vampire, who helps her learn the ropes before sending her back to Cassius and her boyfriend.

There is wiggle room in here for sure and if anything needs clarification please don't hesitate to ask :)

I am online at least once a day and would like it if my partner could be a regular visitor to the site as well (daily isn't really necessary).  I am extremely literate (I have an English background) and am extremely detailed. I respond with what I am given to work with so if you write long paragraphs, I will too. Sometimes I respond via phone which means spell check isn't always working so I am definitely going to make spelling or grammatical errors from time to time. I also enjoy OOC chat and would like for that to happen on occasion if one of us has questions or is unsure of where the plot should be headed next.

I am looking for someone to play the vampire boyfriend. I am okay with doubling and tripling when necessary to fill in other characters (Cassius, the old lady, the vampire's mother etc). Ideally as well I would like to begin after they have already known each other for a bit. Perhaps it is just to the point where he reveals himself as being a vampire, that way we can jump right into the action.

Well, this was a much longer post than anticipated. I hope you are interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back