• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire Knight Rp search

TracerBae

A Vampire That Came From Somewhere

All right, I'm looking for A Vampire Knight rp Featuring my OC. I'll have details for her below Including her picture. Bear with me As Vampire Knight is an Anime i love but haven't seen in ages. As such we will likely be making up our own Storyline My Oc Is Below

Screenshot 2017-09-01 at 12.15.54 PM.png

Name: Selma Fuego Noir
Bio: Selma had lost her parents when she was about eight years old. She herself, was bitten by a pureblood. She practically raised herself, but is slowly becoming a Vampire herself. Something she tries so hard to keep a Secret from the Night Class and the Headmaster of Cross Academy. For if she were to be classified as a Vampire, She would have to transfer into the Night Class herself. And the last thing she wanted was to be in a class surrounded by the very beings that killed her parents. She is sharp witted but has the tongue to match. At first she comes off as cruel, But once you get to know her, She is the most loyal friend anyone could be have. She'd even jump in front of a bullet to save her closest friends if she felt she had to. She isn't afraid of a fight either. Especially not with a Vampire. Those that know her backstory, would know why she has such a disdain towards them

Well That's Selma in a nutshell. If you want to rp, feel free to pm me

All right, I'm looking for A Vampire Knight rp Featuring my OC. I'll have details for her below Including her picture. Bear with me As Vampire Knight is an Anime i love but haven't seen in ages. As such we will likely be making up our own Storyline My Oc Is Below

View attachment 493757

Bio: Selma had lost her parents when she was about eight years old. She herself, was bitten by a pureblood. She practically raised herself, but is slowly becoming a Vampire herself. Something she tries so hard to keep a Secret from the Night Class and the Headmaster of Cross Academy. For if she were to be classified as a Vampire, She would have to transfer into the Night Class herself. And the last thing she wanted was to be in a class surrounded by the very beings that killed her parents. She is sharp witted but has the tongue to match. At first she comes off as cruel, But once you get to know her, She is the most loyal friend anyone could be have. She'd even jump in front of a bullet to save her closest friends if she felt she had to. She isn't afraid of a fight either. Especially not with a Vampire. Those that know her backstory, would know why she has such a disdain towards them

I'm totally intersted! Are you still looking?

View attachment 493757

Still open? :)

Oof, I could probably be interested because I like RP, but I don't remember much of crap about the anime. I watched it years ago and I might even be confusing it with another. Was it like a school setting with a night class that was secretly vampires and the day class of regular people? I finish this and THEN realized it was last bumped by the ad creator 5 months ago >.<

Oof, I could probably be interested because I like RP, but I don't remember much of crap about the anime. I watched it years ago and I might even be confusing it with another. Was it like a school setting with a night class that was secretly vampires and the day class of regular people? I finish this and THEN realized it was last bumped by the ad creator 5 months ago >.<
Yeaaaah I was having a hard time finding open and current roleplays. What else do you roleplay?

Yeaaaah I was having a hard time finding open and current roleplays. What else do you roleplay?
Just OC's. If I do use fandoms, it's just for the setting and not the characters. dark fantasy/supernatural and sci-fi are mu go-to's. If you wanted to try and figure out something, probably best to PM me so we don't 'hijack'

You got it right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back