• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vampire Hunter D Search!

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello potential partner! This is my search thread for a very particular fandom: Vampire Hunter D.

With that said, I am also open to the possibility of just using the world as inspiration and not the character(s), since there is really only one continuous character throughout the movies, manga, and novels, and that is D himself. I'm not interested in playing D, personally--if you are, fantastic!

However, I am looking to play a host of characters, from Nobles to humans, mutants and dhampirs, and I'm looking for a partner who would enjoy playing in this sort of world with me, either as Vampire Hunter D, or their own OC. We can adapt and twist the story ideas to make it work with us, of course.

I am looking for someone who is familiar with the mangas and movies at least, and perhaps some novel knowledge. I am still reading through the novel series myself, but the mangas lay out the world pretty well, and there is always wikipedia for other information.

So, with that said, below are my rules. If this interests you, please hit me up and we'll get to plotting!

1. Don't God-Mod. In other words, don't make my character speak, don't make my character, don't make my character take damage, and don't control my character. If you want something to go a certain way for plot purposes, just PM me and ask. Usually, I accept "god-modding" during travel and the like. It is usually acceptable to assume movement if a character is already committed to the journey.

2. Please be able to play both genders, and play multiple roles. Your main character(s) may be just male or just female, but I expect all the side characters and NPCs to have life and flavor, too.

3. On the note of pairing: I will always play one female character. So, be aware of that. With that said, I usually also always play one male character, and I do MxM, MxF, and FxF pairings, though I prefer MxF.

4. I only RP on threads, so no PM rps with me. So that I know you’ve read the rules this far, please tell me your favorite thing about Vampire Hunter D.

5. Please be able to write more than a couple of sentences as responses to me. I have tried to do “simple” RPs, but I end up not feeling motivated to respond or continue the RP. I will need you to be able to write a paragraph or two, each post, at least.

6. PM if you are interested. The only reason for you not to PM me is if you cannot do so due to the fact you haven't reached 24 hours/10 posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back