• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire Diaries Universe (Looking for 1 on 1 and maybe even a small group?)

The Boxed Poro

Just a Poro in a Box
Hello! so I've recently decided to watch the Vampire Diaries again and it has given me such a craving for a supernatural one on one roleplay. Now, I'd like it to be semi original to us, our own characters with their own histories. I absolutely am head or heals in love with drama and anything that causes it so long as our characters can get some equal chunks of the spotlight. I will only be playing original characters but that doesn't mean you have to, I don't mind canon characters I just don't play them because I would never be able to do them justice. I am open for an ideas you might have or want to bring to the party. The basic idea for the roleplay is that it's going to be leading up to a war between the supernaturals with most Humans having no idea. So you know, that is the main plot but I want it to be a slow burn getting there.

I'll go ahead and say some of the requirements I'd like from my partner(s) :

I'm a fan of darker themes. Violent themes. If you aren't okay or comfortable with things such as Abuse then I'd say turn around now.

I'm looking for someone who is Semi-Literate. I make a fair share of mistakes, I'm dyslexic and am a bit out of practice when it comes to spelling do to some life events but I want to work on that and need a partner who isn't afraid to tell me when I make a mistake that confuses them. (Not to say that I need you to point out every little mistake, just the ones that actually impact the roleplaying experience.) I'd also like my partner to be able to post at least one decent sized post at least two paragraphs worth at least per post. I love getting walls upon walls of text and I can match any post length, but I need something to work with to do that.

I need someone who posts in third person. "Cain looked up, a tear in his eyes as he realized the situation at hand." Kinda type third person. If you don't roleplay this way, please do not message me.

Someone who is at least 18+. I am 20 years old and will only roleplay with someone who is at least 18+. Don't bother messaging me if you are younger, I don't care if your birthday is in a month or what, if you aren't 18 yet, It doesn't matter.

Someone who will roleplay multiple characters. I plan on playing a hand full of characters, each with their own little unique sets of traits and personalities.

Someone okay with romance. I'm not talking smut. I'm talking romance, slow burn in fact.

Someone who will talk with me out of character as well. I love to geek out about our characters and I enjoy getting feedback on mine as well.

I'm sure there are some other things but they aren't nearly as big as these. If you made it this far please feel free to message me with your favorite food so that I know that you read my requests.

Now in the title I said one on one or maybe even a small group. If you are interested in the small group Idea I'm thinking at least 3 people (including myself) with the above requests met. If you are interested in the small group roleplay version please post below saying so. We will be roleplaying over discord for easier access and I will send you an invite once we talk a bit about what you want from the roleplay!

Small Group Roleplay: 2/3 spots open.

Hey! I just checked it out, It's very interesting and intriguing but not quite what I'm looking for right now, I'm sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back