• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire Diaries, Originals Craving!

Hey guys,

Destiny here.

I'm going to make this extra short and sweet because I have a very specific craving regarding a Vampire Diaries/Originals roleplay.

Essentially, I would be looking for an Elijah for my OC, and would be more than happy to double up and play whoever for you.

That said, Elijah is a rough character to capture. He's elegant, classy, and timeless.

If you think you're up for it, shoot me a message.

I DO REQUIRE WRITING SAMPLES. I am willing to offer you one of my own in return.

Hope to hear from you.

I'm so surprised to see someone looking for Vampire Diaries! I'm still on season 4. I hope you find your Elijah soon!

Hey guys,

Destiny here.

I'm going to make this extra short and sweet because I have a very specific craving regarding a Vampire Diaries/Originals roleplay.

Essentially, I would be looking for an Elijah for my OC, and would be more than happy to double up and play whoever for you.

That said, Elijah is a rough character to capture. He's elegant, classy, and timeless.

If you think you're up for it, shoot me a message.

I DO REQUIRE WRITING SAMPLES. I am willing to offer you one of my own in return.

Hope to hear from you.

Hey yo hello!

I haven't written him for a while, but I have written Elijah several times, so I feel pretty comfortable writing for him. I'm absolutely gasping for a Klaus for my Caroline, so I feel like this could give us a lot of flexibility for plotting. If you like, my Discord is BubblegumGirlfriend#8106. I'm on24/7, just drop me a message!

Are you still looking. I'm craving some TVD, Originals. Looking for someone to play Kol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back