• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Vampire/Demon RP

mmmothman

everything in the right place!
I just so happen to be in a mood to RP some supernatural stuff, specifically relating to vampires or demons, so I figured I'd make a thread outlining things I may be interested in--though if you have plots in mind, please send them my way. I am willing to play any slot in the pairing, and I am also open to any pairing in terms of sexuality.

1 - Modern Setting: Vampire/Human, Vampire/recently turned vampire
Character A and B meet in extremely mundane setting, maybe on a dating site, except A just so happens to be a vampire and B a possible victim. From there, B has the unfortunate pleasure of realizing A is a vampire, but also trying to continue their relationship. Vampirism isn't a dealbreaker, apparently.

2 - Modern Setting: Demon/Human, Demon/Vampire(?)
For whatever reason, character A decides that they need to summon a demon, B. Possibly for some kind of ridiculous task? For whatever reason, it ends up that this task is somehow insurmountable or incredibly difficult, and therefore B is stuck with them until they are either released from their contract or find a way to do whatever the task is.

3 - Fantasy Setting: Vampire/Human, Demon/Human, Vampire/Demon
There is a kingdom full of vampires/demons, and character A just so happens to be some kind of high-ranking official (general, royalty, etc.) attempting to keep the peace with a neighboring country. B is either set working under A, or is working with A as an official of said neighboring country. One catches feelings and it's all downhill from there. Mild political drama elements? This would include more world-building type stuff, which I am not the best at, but would be happy to work with you on.

4 - Fantasy Setting: Vampire/Human, Demon/Human
Character A is a vampire or demon living alone a little while outside of a village. After disaster strikes, they blame character A for it and send character B, under the guise of a town official, to kill them in order to fix it. The only issue is that A and B immediately hit it off over dinner, and both of them would feel bad killing the other.
Assorted Plots/Settings/Character types I would be super into, but don't have much fleshed out for:
  • Basically anything feudal themed? This might apply well to 4?
  • Creative takes on vampire/demon mythos! I'm also a huge fan of weird, quirky characters.
  • For whatever reason, I'm really interested in the idea of vampires being super fragile in exchange for their immortality. I like the idea that turning is traumatic, and that the typical weaknesses vampires have in fiction are legitimately extremely dangerous.
I require that partners be relatively active and ready for some serious character building! I am only looking to RP this with original characters, so please come prepared to figure out a really good pairing. The quirkier the character, the better. I am explicitly looking for a romance RP here, but if it ends up somewhere else completely, that's totally welcome!
Please let me know if any of these interest you! Thank you!​

I have some plots in my search thread that are like yours but more developed. You should check them out and see if any suit your fancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back