• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kaleb Baelztorm

Looking to find someone to write with, almost story format? I'll probably try to match whatever tense you prefer. Past or present, I don't mind either.

I do require my roleplay partner to be 21 or over, however, as vampire chronicles and the story I have in mind can venture around more mature topics. I am 28 and don't want to be role-playing with any of the much younger roleplayers here. Though with this Fandom being an older one in general, I don't think I have to worry? Then again I think amcs show has garnered some new fans, so it's worth mentioning. No teens, sorry.

Been watching amcs interview with the vampire myself and it spurred in my love for those vampires again, been reading through the series, gotten to the middle of the vampire armand now.

I'd also be fine with doubling as a couple characters, id prefer louie and nicky as mine or nicky and gabrielle. Also, if you wanna throw in an oc, I think I can work with that, that could be fun!

I just have this idea that's been bouncing around in my head that I would love a writing partner to flesh out the story with. I would be playing nicolas de lenfent and want to bounce off of a lestat or I could do a Louie and I wouldn't mind an armand either. Could be present day or other time periods could work depending on the character. I can go much more into detail if you're interested.

Just let me know who you're interested in playing. Might prefer roleplay over discord if you're okay with that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back