• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire Academy RP? (from Richelle Mead's books)

What time frame should we set our roleplay?

• During the main set of books

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After the main set of books around the time the spinoff series takes place

• After books, in the school after it settles and a new event starts

• Total voters

ShalRavenne

The Crimson Lioness
We can start with our own characters within the time frame of the books or we can move forward or backwards from the books to explore more. I am up for any of those options.

Anyone else interested?

I loved Vampire Academy I made a ridiculous character based off it. Although she's super OP I would love to do this.

Human, Moroi, Dhampir or Strigoi?

Also if you are playing a student, I would prefer to not have them overly powerful, maybe strong but not star quality.

I planning on making a Dhampir, myself.

ShalRavenne said:
Human, Moroi, Dhampir or Strigoi?
Also if you are playing a student, I would prefer to not have them overly powerful, maybe strong but not star quality.

I planning on making a Dhampir, myself.
She was a Moroi Strigoi hybrid, very fun to write. But I never to intended to use her for this Rp. If It's allowed I'd like to play both sides with 2 characters.

All of you are welcome to join!!! ^_^ I am thrilled to see interest in this.

Shangri La - I will have a few secondary characters (loosely made for story purposes) so I don't see why you can't have two characters as long as you can manage them and such without confusion. :)

The Dhampir will be my main character for sure, I may have a Moroi friend, who is more of a main character than one of my secondaries but yeah.

So any thoughts to setting? Obviously the main school, but what time frame. In the books? Before? After? During her spinoff series books? I'm game for whatever. However if we are doing this in the time frame of the books, my Dhampir will probably be friends with Rose... so I may roleplay her badass self if she comes into play but she wouldn't be mine solely.

Chime in so I can formulate a first post to kick off this ride.

I'm a big fan of the comics. They were what got me into the books to begin with. I think either during or after is a good time frame.

I added a poll, if you could please vote that would be awesome. Now I'll 'start' the roleplay so we can put in our character info (it is basic although you can follow the site's character sheets if you so desire. :)

Also please read the rules for character creation so there isn't any confusion. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back