• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Valkyria Chronicles: Dark Corners Of Europa

PaulHaynek

The Roleplayer Nobody Likes
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, doubting..."
-Edgar Allan Poe

-------------
aq3r-1.gif

Welcome to a Valkyria Chronicles roleplay! There's not much of those around here, isn't there? Without further ado, let's get started!​

It's the early 20th century in Europa and the ragnite craze has led to tensions between the two dominating powers of Europa, the Autocratic East Europan Imperial Alliance (The Empire) and the Atlantic Federation (The Federation). The assassination of the crown prince of the Empire sparked a war that would be known forever as the First Europan War. While many nations were involved and destroyed in it, the primary belligerents of this conflict were the Federation and the Empire.

The roleplay will take place during this war and the players will be Federation soldiers. However, they will not be deployed to the front lines to fight Imperial forces. Instead, they will be deployed to the small nation of Gallia. Their mission in the country concerns the retrieval of a Gallian who possesses great knowledge that could stand against the military prowess and technological superiority of the Empire.

Of course, the Federation aren't the only ones who wish to acquire this knowledge and none of them know that this knowledge has a price.

------

Character Sheets and other stuff will be at the OOC should this garner enough interest. However, I will be saying this...

A) This is a narrative roleplay so things like stats don't matter. However, weapons and equipment as well as (modified or original) Potentials will have effects storywise.

B) There can be only one Valkyria (and being one has some... side effects).

C) We will be using the classes of Valkyria Chronicles 1 for this RP. Nothing more, nothing less.

D) I plan for this to be a trilogy of roleplays. But since my RPs have 99.99% mortality rate, they will be mostly unrelated to each other. Perhaps a few nods and maybe a plot point or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back