• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Valhalla Calling Me |1v1 — Norse/Pagan roleplay |

mxydxy.

please tell me you’re seeing this, too.
58347B8B-C672-4E14-93CD-6C1E3E70882E.jpeg
This will be a Norse/Pagan thread. If you’re unfamiliar—well,—so am I. I’m actually doing this partially to learn more about the culture and religion. This can be set in modern day or in the past, up to you. This can be a romance, or not. I’m fine with playing as a female, male, or somebody in between…

Plot idea 1: (historic setting) War is raging on; and people are being slaughtered left and right, including the women and children. Person A is a Chief of his Clan, plotting to pull together old enemies to conquer the larger enemy at hand: the Draugr and their lords. Person B is someone close to A, whether it’s just someone from his village or a lover or et c. But they get taken hostage to perform an old ritual. Time is of the essence. (Can play multiples here).

Plot B: (modern) Person A and person B meet on one of those “silly dating sites”. Everything goes perfectly. Almost too perfect. But person B is adoring the man treating them with gifts and galore, things B hasn’t had before. Little does B know, that person A is seeking more heinous and sinister acts: A human sacrifice. Will B be taken? Or will the two find another? Or, will B report A to the authorities?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back