• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Valerian's Finale: The Reckoning

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind

It has been enough. Over five years has this went on unattended. It is year 751 of the Rivannian Calendar. Five years ago, Myhirus Valerian took the throne and enacted a vile regime that destroyed whoever opposed it. A regime of cruelty against the non-human species of the world. It is time to obliterate it.

Join the sinister king or the ones who oppose him.
An ancient evil awoke. It is coming near with every day.
Will you prevent its arrival, or be its ultimate aid?

Five years ago, Arthus Valerian passed a declaration of his illness. Being old and frail, the King abdicated and left the throne to his oldest son; Myhirus. The prince had a poor reputation. Rumors went around of him being an infernalist who practiced black magic, however, the prince denied these rumors, claiming they were nonsense.

And so began the bloody reign of Myhirus Valerian, son of Arthus Valerian the Second. Arthus was executed after he crossed paths with his insolent child. Myhirus began a tyranny, and the Rivannian armies quickly conquered the surrounding nations and islands, creating a regime; a true empire that his great ancestor wished to create before his reign too, was stopped.

Myhirus' soldiers employ vast magic and various forms of security to serve and protect the country, or so they say. Non-human races, elves, dwarves, all of them - treated like scum, or "second-class citizens," as the Rivannians call them. Some driven to the edge of genocide. They are kept in check via labor camps, executions, imprisonment, and others. Of course, there are those who can, in legal ways, obtain better treatment and become honorary "first-class citizens," but this is only by betraying their own brethren or having half-human roots.

The only reason Myhirus is still in power is due to the scientific and economic advancement his reign provided as if the gods themselves aided this insanity. That of course, is impossible and it is time to stop it once and for all.

Whether out of accident or destiny; you will play a crucial role in the upcoming days.
The downfall, rise, or stagnation of an empire is in your hands.
Will you become a rising beacon of hope... or the one who will extinguish it?

Things can go either way, so why worry about it? Let's just see where this goes.

So, I will begin this RP as soon as I can, but I cannot fully devote myself to it in the beginning days, as my life is biting me in the ass.

And yes, Safety Hammer. I still plan on helping you with that JJBA RP. No worries :)

As for this one, I will need a competent co-GM that can run things for the first few days until I can get more engaged.
P Paint The Wind Kylesar1 Kylesar1 FireMaiden FireMaiden Safety Hammer Safety Hammer @Delacare Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom

If you have any questions, go ahead and ask them.

DOOOOO DO(x16) I FINALLY KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!

Sorry, I had too kek

Anyway, I'm interested

So when will the CSes and thread be made?
As soon as I get a co-GM, and have some free time.

As I said, my life is biting me in the ass, so I'll need a Co-GM to overview things for the next few days, as I won't post as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back