• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Valendor Kingdom |Strict RP/Recruiting|

Prismascope

Through faith and fire, I'll be by your side.
Long ago, in the kingdom of Valendor, there was two royal jewels. One a moonstone, the other a rare black diamond. The Moonstone gave off good energy, healing, animal communication, air, peace even hope. Along with other sorts of powers, but the Diamond gave off the opposite. Destruction, Pain, Fire, Chaos. Without each other, the world would not be in harmony. One evening, after the Kings' offspring was born, the Queen died, after giving newborn Princess the moonstone as necklace. shortly after, a witch who controlled a coven of misfits attacked the kingdom searching for the two stones. The King in fear, told his guards to fight and took his child and rushed to the kingdom's sorcerer.

The sorcerer thought it was best to keep the moonstone in the child's soul, where noone could find it until the time was up. Which is what they did. Unfortunately the Witch, Corvana and her lover, a Vampire called Dylix stole the Black Diamond and a child from the village near their kingdom, doing the same thing as the Valendor kingdom did since the stone refused to obey what Corvana wanted. So, she stole a child, raised it as her own.. Preparing it to be a weapon. But what happens, when 16 years later, Corvana returns to the kingdom posing as Valendor's allying kingdom Hylandia's Queen? She prepares to take over the Kingdom with her Weapon.

But when both children meet, a connection happens. Is it for the best or worse? And can they stop the future deaths or Corvana?

STRICT RP/GRAMMER IS A MUST. INSANITY CAN BE ALLOWED AS THE CHILD HOLDING THE BLACK DIAMOND IS UNCONTROLLABLE AT TIMES. NO GODMODDING OR AUTO HITTING. SUPERNATURAL KINGDOM.

POSITIONS OPEN: CORVANA, BLACK DIAMOND HOLDER, COVEN MEMBERS (Corvana's Coven), JESTER, GUARDS, etc

THIS IS A 5-15 PERSON, SUPERNATURAL KINGDOM RP. ANY QUESTIONS? PM.

I'd be interested in playing Corvana- it's been awhile since I played a witch

Sure! Ill make a rp thread tomorrow and get the information out. Kat, if noone plays Dylx you may use the character.

Aha yeah I kinda made it for you Loex. Jack, do you get the personality of the diamond holder? (In other words the boy who got stolen by Corvana.)

[QUOTE="Lizzy Xio]Aha yeah I kinda made it for you Loex. Jack, do you get the personality of the diamond holder? (In other words the boy who got stolen by Corvana.)

[/QUOTE]
2 ways I pictured him:

1. Outwardly pleasant, charismatic and a walking enigma. Inwardly manipulative, sadistic, and slightly psychopathic (what you get when you mix a kidnapped child raised by a doomsday coven and their witch overlord). Although I'd like to say he's redeemable and that he's just so brainwashed by his upbringing and flawed way of thinking. Basically like Tom Marvolo Riddle from the Harry Potter series. You know, before he lost his nose.

2. Not unlike the first one except he doesn't care how much ego he displays because with power like his, why should he be afraid of anything? If I had to compare this version to someone it would be Loki of Asgard (as unpredictable and unhinged the god of mischief is).

Last edited by a moderator:
xD right and I've planned for the moonstone holder to help (possibly fall in love) with the diamond holder. Maybe make him see better. If that's okay? It may not end up with them both together in a relationship but that's what my head is currently planning.

[QUOTE="Lizzy Xio]
xD right and I've planned for the moonstone holder to help (possibly fall in love) with the diamond holder. Maybe make him see better. If that's okay? It may not end up with them both together in a relationship but that's what my head is currently planning.

[/QUOTE]
Anything going down the road of romance I 100% support and if it somehow paves the way to tragedy, even better. (jk jk I'm not that bitter).

I was thinking of making a character for this if that's alright :)

The character I had in mind was the daughter of either Corvana or Dylix (or both) if they are old enough to have a daughter around the same age as the black diamond holder. She would be like a sister to him, possibly jealous that she doesn't get as much attention or isn't as important as the diamond holder. She gets angry that no one really 'sees' her. This leads her to do drastic things in hopes of making her mother/father proud of her. She could be like the little devil on the diamond holder's shoulder while the moonstone holder is the angel sort of thing.

If that doesn't fit with how you have things planned I could always make a different type of character.

Hm, no that seems great. The angel-demon shoulder thing might be tricky but we could try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back